The Introduction I Forgot to Make Almost a Year and a Half Ago

Silv3r Energy

Hello everyone! Alyx here-- It took me a while but I just realized that I forgot to write myself an introduction. So without further ado, here's this.

My name is Alyx D., I live in western Wisconsin with my 5 brothers and my dad and stepmom. From youngest to oldest, there's Liam (5), Grayson (6), Mathew (10), Devon (15), and Christian (17). I myself am 15, and one of the only two women in the house :glasses:

I started zombies at a young age, with a small story behind it. My older brother and I used to always run around the house playing "zombies," where one of us was a survivor and the other was a zombie. In all honesty, it was just a glorified game of tag. Anywho, with him and I playing that, my dad got pretty irritated. He sat me down in front of a game called Call of Duty: World at War. I remember quite clearly what he said: "You like zombies? Try this." I had played my fair share of video games before this, but this was a whole new experience. I remember the game starting, and getting the sh-t scared out of me by a dead man with glowing eyes. I was terrified, being stuck in a cement bunker with nothing more than a pistol, but I loved it. Cue the release of DLC packs, and I was hooked. I kept along with every CoD game to feature zombies since then, and became more and more invested in the storyline. It wasn't until BOIII's Gorod Krovi that I realized this forum existed, and almost immediately created an account. I ended up memorizing most of the story, and became a self-proclaimed expert on the Treyarch storyline. Now we're here, with the WWII storyline, and it's giving such amazing flashbacks to how wonderful it felt to find out new things in the 3arc story.

I forgot where I was going with this. My apologies.

tl;dr: I'm Alyx. I have a bunch of brothers and I loved zombies since I was a kid. If anyone's curious, I'd be glad to answer questions about anything in replies. I wouldn't be too surprised if I mentioned something above and forgot to explain it.

~Alyx

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Welcome to the site.

Glad to see you be so active as well, we need more like you. ^^

I'd like to shoot you two questions: Which is your favourite zombies CoD and which is your favourite all time map? (across all the games)

If you have any questions be sure to ask me, or anyone else in green, or whoever you may like.

Enjoy your time.

• Moderators

Welcome to the site mate. Seems like I am not the only female on this site anymore :P And well, that's one odd way to discover zombie mode: My parents actually disliked it when I was slaughtering zombies in a Nazi cinema, with Swastikas all over the place, for the first time. Glad to hear you're interested in -and familar with- the storyline. Check out the Asylum category on this site if you haven't already. As soon as I have time, I'll colour the state Wisconsin red i the following topic:

I'm happy to see you here around and hope to see you in topics about WWII Nazi Zombies and, later, in the threads about the next Treyarch installment. In addition to Leanne's questions: What is your hardest map?

On 1/19/2018 at 3:30 PM, Lenne said:

I'd like to shoot you two questions: Which is your favourite zombies CoD and which is your favourite all time map? (across all the games)

Hmmm. A very difficult question. BO3 was my favorite in terms of storyline, when everything went tits-up. For gameplay however, I'd have to say BO2 was my favorite. As for my favorite single map, I'd have to say Kino. My older brother and I spent countless hours playing in that damned theatre when we were younger, back when the hidden song was the coolest thing ever :cool48:

On 1/20/2018 at 7:54 AM, anonymous said:

In addition to Leanne's questions: What is your hardest map?

Ahhhh-- I'd say Zetsubou no Shima always gets me. There's just something about how many Thrashers can spawn in at once that never fails to end my games early D: (Don't get me wrong, ZnS was a pretty good map imo!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd also like to thank everyone for being so welcoming to me in the past week or two. I can't say I've ever seen or even heard of a nicer community than the one I'm posting in right now :23:

Archived