Can we please have new medals for WWII?

ZombiesIsKey

Only really posting this here as sometimes some comments can be missed in the award medals thread and also would let other people be open to discussion to add new medals.

I was wondering you lovely staff team ( @InfestLithium, @Lenne, @Spider ) if we could get some new medals for WWII Zombies? Below I have listed some ideas for what the medals could be and the thread is open for discussion if anyone would like to add any.

Complete the Easy EE
Complete the hardcore EE (Save Klaus)

Build all Tesla guns in one game

Round Based medals ( Reach round 20, 50, 100 etc )

Find the hidden sword

Medals for unlocking secret characters

That is only some but like I said, please feel free to drop some ideas below and lets start bringing some love to WWII Zombies. Also we could add some for DLC1 as it gets closer and we get some more information about it.

Thanks guys! :23:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

My original consensus was that I didn't want to make game-specific medals where it had to do with one map. I only did ZiS for Infinite Warfare because I wanted to test the waters, but then if I did that I'd have to do it for every single map (which we didn't originally do before besides NML for Black Ops).

I am definitely interested in making some medals for overall WWII zombies if there is something very broad (i.e. unlock all characters, reach certain prestige, etc).

13 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

My original consensus was that I didn't want to make game-specific medals where it had to do with one map. I only did ZiS for Infinite Warfare because I wanted to test the waters, but then if I did that I'd have to do it for every single map (which we didn't originally do before besides NML for Black Ops).

I am definitely interested in making some medals for overall WWII zombies if there is something very broad (i.e. unlock all characters, reach certain prestige, etc).

A Broad Idea for a WWII Medal could be A Raven Research Medal: Have Raven Research Complete for all Classes.

• 2 months later...

Archived