WWII Festive Holiday Party-Up Thread!

ZombiesIsKey

As the Christmas holidays near and many people will have breaks from work etc, I thought I would make this party-up thread for WWII as it seems to be a bit dead at the moment. With the Christmas holidays coming, I get 2 weeks off to be able to spend some missed time with the game and not a better way would I love to do it other than playing with some of you great people.

Below I have made a mini form. Just simply copy and paste it and fill in the information and hopefully we can get some CODZ groups going for WWII. I look forward to meeting some great people and helping everyone out with anything from high rounds and easter eggs!

Gamertag - ohWolfyHD (PSN)

Where are you from? - UK

Mic? - Yes

Intention - To help anyone out with anything. Easter eggs, high rounds, level grinding, you name it! :)

Short, simple and easy to use! See you guys soon :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I'm going to help some friends who've bought WWII recently with doing the easy easter egg, in order to unlock Groesten House. Furthermore I have to back-off of the Xbox this holiday a bit. Not only because of the festivals, christmas and old/new year, but I also have my second wave of exams after the holidays. So I might have some time to do the big easter egg with you, Blur (is it possible without owning a mic?), butI cannot promise anything. Anyway, I really hope I can. You'll hear from me

21 hours ago, anonymous said:

I'm going to help some friends who've bought WWII recently with doing the easy easter egg, in order to unlock Groesten House. Furthermore I have to back-off of the Xbox this holiday a bit. Not only because of the festivals, christmas and old/new year, but I also have my second wave of exams after the holidays. So I might have some time to do the big easter egg with you, Blur (is it possible without owning a mic?), butI cannot promise anything. Anyway, I really hope I can. You'll hear from me

You don't need a mic! Im sure we will be able to play. But of course, exams / school comes first. So get studying and in your free time I would love to play some zombies with you. :)

Archived