Sign in to follow this  
anonymous

Post-Apocalypse CoDZ: the Story

anonymous    339

Hello all! A brand new project of me, started and finished today. More chapters will come soon. Btw, if you feel like, dont hold yourself in to create your own spin-off/side story/chapter (of your own character) :P

CHAPTER 1: LOST

Near Monschau, Germany

Anonymous was exhausted. Just at the moment she and Lenne discovered a food storage, a canned food storage though but what else could you expect in an apocalypse, an undead horde came out of nowhere and made Lenne and her empty their guns on it. The horde was too big and the magazines of their MP5’s were empty soon, and the two living creatures had to run for the living dead. Soon Anonymous had lost her soulmate and found herself alone in a dark forest.

'Ah see it from the good side’ she talked to herself (she had learned to talk to herself a lot in this quiet post-apocalyptic world): 'No more “ondoden” that are chasing me’. She walked on a barely recognizable path, surrounded by high oaks and beeches, and heard her footsteps cracking on the fallen leafs. The wintersun was going down in the cold, orange and cloudless sky, indicating that it would be even more dark soon. And truly, no one wants to be in a forest in the dark with frost at night and the chance of come across an always-hungry zombie. 'Curse you zombies! Do you think I don’t have hunger as well? Always thinking only about yourselves!’.

Just at the moment all hope seemed lost, the nearly frozen Anonymous discovered a small dot of light at the horizon. When walking towards it, she saw its source was an abandoned gas station. Next to the building, a map was standing, barely visible in the nighty shadows. The map was written in German. 'Why did I had to come to Germany’ Anonymous thought. She remembered the last message she got from CoDZ, a call to all European members to gather in the German city Monschau. Advantage: It was pretty central for all European members (except Jiipee, who had to travel all the way from Finland). Disadvantage: She was not that good it reading German and in cases you would get lost in a dark forest because a bunch of running zombies had chased you, and you would find a map, you could barely read and use it. On top of that: Monschau was located in the Eifel, a mountainous area, and the temperature was much lower here than back in the Lowlands.

But luckily, there was a huge red arrow on the map, indicating Anonymous’ location, and the word “Monschau” wasn’t that hard to find. It appeared that she found herself only 10 km of the centre of the town, and she started the walk. Except for a few zombies trapped in their cars on the road, the journey went quite safe, and when Anonymous arrived at their base in Monschau, she was received gladly. 'Anon, why did it took that long!’ Nieno shouted from the roof of the building. ‘The movie at the cinema had some delay, okay? Open those gates, Nieno, before I turn into a snowman!’. 'To what cinema? I heard Kino der Toten has very good reviews’ Nieno joked while pulling a lever that opened the gates. ‘The day you will keep your mouth shut will be just as great as the day this undead apocalypse ends’.

'Anon! I’m sorry I lost you’ Lenne yelled when Anonymous entered the dining room. 'What’s that awful smell?’ she replied. 'I’m sorry pals, the beans got a bit overcooked’ Blurryface said, wearing a white cook’s hat, holding a pan expelling a lot of smoke, while coming out of the kitchens door. 'God bless your beans, Blur’ screamed Slade, sitting at a table next to Spider. 'Anyway’ Lenne continued: 'I found you this’. He removed a cloth and showed an odd-looking, long, golden and stiff object. Anonymous was speechless.

• Like 4

Awards

Lenne    415

Sadly I suck at creative writing in the english language.

This was a fun read though, have some brains.

By the way, my dear dutch sister, I am actually not a girl so the second to last sentence has one S to many. ^^

anonymous    339
9 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Sadly I suck at creative writing in the english language.

This was a fun read though, have some brains.

By the way, my dear dutch sister, I am actually not a girl so the second to last sentence has one S to many. ^^

For real? Lenne is a female name here (in Brabant), so excuse me. I'll edit it

• Like 1

Awards

anonymous    339
14 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

@anonymous's life has been a lie. There is no sisterhood after all.

Makes me cry. Am I the only girl here now? @Lenne nevermind fella, it's gonna be a brother-sisterhood from now on

• Like 1

Awards

Lenne    415
18 hours ago, anonymous said:

Makes me cry. Am I the only girl here now? @Lenne nevermind fella, it's gonna be a brother-sisterhood from now on

By the way I and my best Forum buddy @Electric Jesus used to joke about me being a girl back in the day, because of me liking desperate housewifes. I got my fair share of pms asking what my gender was. hahaha Good times.

Yeah looks like you are the only girl, who visits and posts these days unless you count the japanese Tweets that show up on the status updates, from time to time, cause that person is also a female.

The Meh    82

@Lenne GG indeed, Lenne. Nice job with the writing, actually.

I'm just wondering if I'm in the next book or the television movie of this at this point. xD

Lenne    415
9 hours ago, The Meh said:

@Lenne GG indeed, Lenne. Nice job with the writing, actually.

I'm just wondering if I'm in the next book or the television movie of this at this point. xD

Hm, did I miss something?

Anonymous wrote this, not me.