So who is getting WWII on release?

ZombiesIsKey

Just wondering how many of you wonderfull people will be getting WWII tomorrow/tonight and will be grinding the game. I used my last days of holiday to take next week off to get to play a lot of the game so I am looking forward to playing it. Would love to get a little team going aswell and discover all of the EEs and grind out the levels.

Looking forward to seeing you all on there! :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could! I really do... but the thing is that it's a bit pricy for my current situation and I also have a ton of studying to do (and buying WWII would definitely not help with that). So I'm gonna get it on my christmast break when I also have time to play. But for all of those who will get it on release I hope you enjoy the game! :3 I'll be joining you guys in less than 2 months XD

8 minutes ago, jiipee95 said:

I wish I could! I really do... but the thing is that it's a bit pricy for my current situation and I also have a ton of studying to do (and buying WWII would definitely not help with that). So I'm gonna get it on my christmast break when I also have time to play. But for all of those who will get it on release I hope you enjoy the game! :3 I'll be joining you guys in less than 2 months XD

Can't wait then mate. Let me know when you get it and we will get on and slay some zombie ass!

• Moderators

I have it. Bought the game at a local toystore today, while the actual release is tomorrow. Went to pub this night, and I'm going to the Belgian Ardennes on holiday tomorrow, but a friend already played it and he said that this game was "super creepy and full of jumpscare-like undead". I look forward to it, and I guess I'm going to play it tomorrow before I leave.

I took Friday off and started playing at 3am EST after downloading the launch patch, which seemed to be the entire multiplayer lol. 

I waited to play zombies till my friend was on Friday evening. Our first run (blind) we died in the crypt room on wave 14 powering the device for the Telsa gun to that flamethrower guy. The last time we played we built the tesla gun and found how to open pap. 

Archived