I've been playing WWII Zombies... (AMA) (Potential Spoilers)

ZombiesIsKey

BEWARE OF SPOILERS IN COMMENTS :)

Yesterday around 5pm GMT a patch released for PS4 (atleast) that alowed anyone with an early copy to access the game for the first time. Apart from owning the digitl delux edition of the game, I also managed to get my hands on a hard copy and with this patch releasing it finally let me on to play. Straight away the first thing I went to was Zombies and everything about it is just so awesome. The sounds are fantastic, the gameplay is good and I actually like the menu layout too. The HUD could maybe have been done a little better but I'm not one to complain about little things like that. I wont go into too much detail here, but if there is anything you would like to know then feel free to comment below and I will answer your question.

This is going to be a great year of Call of Duty Zombies!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I have a lot of things I'd like to know XD but I don't want to ask too many questions as in few days the game will be released. But here's something:

Is there a similar system as gobblegums or fate & fortune cards?

Is there some kind of ranking system?

Can you customize weapons like in BO3?

Edit: also I haven't really looked up any earlier leaks so I apologize if my questions are dumb XD

• Moderators

That's great to hear, Blurry! I'm gonna buy the game when it is released as well, so I'm not gonna ask that much, but I have to know:

- Is there a intro clip or a loading screen when starting the game.

- Till what round have you got (if there even are rounds)

-Have you discovered anything story-wise?

I'll find out the rest myself

2 hours ago, jiipee95 said:

Well I have a lot of things I'd like to know XD but I don't want to ask too many questions as in few days the game will be released. But here's something:

Is there a similar system as gobblegums or fate & fortune cards?

Is there some kind of ranking system?

Can you customize weapons like in BO3?

Edit: also I haven't really looked up any earlier leaks so I apologize if my questions are dumb XD

Without going into too much detail to waste it for you, my answer is yes to all three of your questions! :)

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

That's great to hear, Blurry! I'm gonna buy the game when it is released as well, so I'm not gonna ask that much, but I have to know:

- Is there a intro clip or a loading screen when starting the game.

- Till what round have you got (if there even are rounds)

-Have you discovered anything story-wise?

I'll find out the rest myself

#1 Yes there is!

#2 I got to round 24 last night where I then killed myself with a grenade. Whoops!

#3 Yes I have. It's all right infront of you and there is so much to discover. I feel like what I have only just found is only the start in what could be a huge story.

Archived