Time to say Goodbye IW Zombies...

ZombiesIsKey

After almost a full year of grinding, fun moments and a lot of exploring, it's time to finally say bye to IW's Zombies. I honestly really enjoyed Zombies this year and even for IW's first try at the mode it was absolutley fantastic. The maps were fun to play, the general gameplay was good, easy to understand and get a hang of and even the easter eggs were up to scratch.

Over the year I managed to grind to level 999 which was the highest possible level. I also completed all of the Easter Eggs, Directors Cut Easter Eggs and also the final Super EE Boss Battle. I then helped so many people with the eggs and level grinding and had such a fun time playing it. Now with only a week to go, the WWII hype is on and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us. Still a little dissapointed that there has been no Zombies gameplay trailer or anything like that yet, but it will add to the surprise when I finally get on to play it.

So to round things off here, IW Zombies was great and fun and kept me busy enough through the year. I really dont have much bad things to say about the full game either apart from the fact that I didnt really enjoy the multiplayer. The campaign was okay and I enjoyed the side missions. I'm hoping we will get to see another season of IW Zombies again in the future nd hopefully they will have some more new and fun stuff for us!

:23:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived