Fractured

NaBrZHunter

• Administrators

Found this in an phone note from late 2016. :lol: Think I had just been on the phone with @MrRoflWaffles. So Imma just drop it here for posterity. 

Long ago, there was a first man who sought power over the Call of Duty Zombies community. He sought fame and notoriety above all else, and in the struggle that ensued between his followers and the free members of the young community, the first realm was shattered; annihilated. Hit, you might say, with a metaphorical hammer and broken into innumerable smaller factions, some corrupted, others not as much.  

The Shadowmen began to appear in hopes of manipulating the people of the realms into purchasing ***please report this topic, post***. But the Keepers of the first realm waged war against them, and  were victorious.

The first man became what he had not Benn before, but lost his power, and with his remaining followers he fled into obscurity below creation, buried beneath the weight of his own reputation.

Yet new leaders had thrived across the fractured community, and new conflicts raged between the realms.  Those who remained in the ruins of the original community became confused, embittered, disgruntled and even snobby towards the other factions, several of whom were particularly favored by the Ancient Order, as once they had been; now molding each of their realms as they wished.

And so the realms remain divided; fractured and at odds over the vast quantities of bad blood spilled over the years, over the changes that occurred, so difficult to grow accustomed to.  

And then came another man; where one had scattered, he came to unify.  "What I do," he said, "I do only to secure a better tomorrow."  But in this new era is there any hope? Will the realms be devoured by the dark Aether until nothing remains of what once was?   

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Do you mean Ben (I noticed the word Ben). Thats that guy of PtG, right? I discovered CoDZ when the era of PtG already was over, at least, I guess, so I never really have anything heard of the whole CoDZ vs PtG thing. Is that site still around? Or am I misunderstanding your story completely?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Do you mean Ben (I noticed the word Ben). Thats that guy of PtG, right? I discovered CoDZ when the era of PtG already was over, at least, I guess, so I never really have anything heard of the whole CoDZ vs PtG thing. Is that site still around? Or am I misunderstanding your story completely?

I think they're out there somewhere. But they're very secluded. 

What do you think? ;)

Archived