No paralyser in buried

Liamza2314

Hey so I bought all the black ops 2 dlc about 2 weeks ago and I've been playing buried like mad

I must have hit the box millions of times by now

I see the paralyser there but i have yet to obtain it

Am I glitched? Is it because my xbox 360 is offline?? Please help, I really want to use this wonder weapon

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 9/21/2017 at 10:07 PM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Hey dude, honestly I don't think being offline does effect the chance of getting it back when I used to play it even online I rarely got it I think it's just to do with luck, best advice I could give is keep trying and praying for it.

Lol it took me quite a long time before I actually got it and now i feel stupid, but thanks man

• 3 years later...

Now that I'm offline, I haven't seen the paralyzer. I used to spam the box twice, then restart. After a few of these, I get the teddy bear on the box and the good stuff comes quickly after that.

Well, offline (not connected to web at all, not just playing local while wired up) I get no bear, no green flashes, no bonus stuff. 

Just for knowledge sake I posted this.

However, it has given me a desire to "moar" this map and play it in various ways. Maybe I'll make a post for how to play buried wrong. And since I've been given the green light for glitches here, I could add the "infinite booze round 1" trick and maybe clearly state the "7 perks from witches in 1 round" trick, and how to do the bank loop and buy infinite candy. There's "pit" maps, and "NDU Buried" maps, and speed camping the courthouse. You know, stuff for us losers who don't have BOCW yet.

Archived