Blurryface

Going on holiday soon!

Blurryface    132

20 days from now and me and the missus will be off to Spain for 2 weeks of (hopefully) sunshine. Getting away from the wet Scottish weather couldn't sound better lmao. So yes, we will be away for 2 weeks spending our time in a place called Majorca. We head out on the 26th of this month so only 20 days from now and I'm pretty excited. This year has been one of the worst for me and just to get away and chill out for a couple of weeks might do me the world of good.

I am hoping to be taking my Playstation with me as trying to pull me away from Zombies is almost impossible so I will hopefully still be able to play and get on.

Is anyone else going away on Holiday anytime soon? Let us know! :D

• Like 1

anonymous    325

Just finished my final holiday in Morocco. All stereotypes are right, espessially in the mainland: nomads who are dressed like Lawrence of Arabia, sandstone houses only, goat and sheep buyable on local markets and everyone eats Tadjines. It was truly amazing.

Talking about Spain: Next summer you'll find me in Lloret da Mar. We're going tot rent a villa for 10 persons.

Have lots of fun in the beautiful party island of Mallorca!

Awards

Blurryface    132

Just finished my final holiday in Morocco. All stereotypes are right, espessially in the mainland: nomads who are dressed like Lawrence of Arabia, sandstone houses only, goat and sheep buyable on local markets and everyone eats Tadjines. It was truly amazing.

Talking about Spain: Next summer you'll find me in Lloret da Mar. We're going tot rent a villa for 10 persons.

Have lots of fun in the beautiful party island of Mallorca!

Been to Lloret da Mat. Fanstastic place and i hope yoy enjoy it! Glad you enjoyed your holiday friend. And thank you very much!

Lenne    412

No holidays for me, I am not one to go to different countrys, though I would love to.

Hope you will have fun, Blurry. 

Boom115    241

Just went out to New Orleans with a group. Basically everywhere I went had the best music and food! Streets can be a bit dirty, but so can I...(eww creepy nvm) The bars never close and I took fool advantage of that. Tons of history and fun!

NaBrZHunter    488

Hey, as a Zombies addict myself, I would suggest leaving the console behind. Branch out, cut loose, focus entirely on your lady and your trip. This is lifetime gold. We'll all be here waiting for you when you get back...and ain't nothin real big happening 'till November anyway. 

Whatever you decide, have a blast! I've never left the country (US) and rarely my dear beloved Texas either, so I need to follow your lead sooner or later, especially as my girl suffers from wanderlust. 

We will be heading to a wedding in Kansas this November, though! Excited to see flat stuff...as far as the eye can see...:razz:

InfestLithium    509

Hey, as a Zombies addict myself, I would suggest leaving the console behind. Branch out, cut loose, focus entirely on your lady and your trip. This is lifetime gold. We'll all be here waiting for you when you get back...and ain't nothin real big happening 'till November anyway. 

Whatever you decide, have a blast! I've never left the country (US) and rarely my dear beloved Texas either, so I need to follow your lead sooner or later, especially as my girl suffers from wanderlust. 

We will be heading to a wedding in Kansas this November, though! Excited to see flat stuff...as far as the eye can see...:razz:

Good luck in Kansas, haha. We went there last year to visit my sister and there wasn't anything really to do within a 20 mile radius. Now the home-style food on the other hand... :slobber48:

NaBrZHunter    488

Good luck in Kansas, haha. We went there last year to visit my sister and there wasn't anything really to do within a 20 mile radius. Now the home-style food on the other hand... :slobber48:

Hahaha! Whereabouts did you go? We'll be going to the rather exclusive St. Mary's. Gonna be most interesting. LOL!

But yes...I suspected the food was good. When you have that little to do, I'm sure the good al' home style culinary arts get quite refined. XD