2017 Zombies Olympics

InfestLithium

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Each player must show the leaderboard pop-up screen at the beginning of each challenge. This is an important verification step. Failure to do so will result in your submission not being recorded. The username you provide on the Registration link should match exactly to that of the name on the Leaderboard.
  •  

If I did not show the scoreboard till 4 minutes in, would a youtube annotation at the start of the video taking you to the point with the scoreboard cover me, or is that a no-no? Because this is in youtube, it is not editing the video. 

• Administrators

If I did not show the scoreboard till 4 minutes in, would a youtube annotation at the start of the video taking you to the point with the scoreboard cover me, or is that a no-no? Because this is in youtube, it is not editing the video. 

To avoid potential splitting of videos across the board, it must be upon spawning of the map. Otherwise it becomes a gateway for others to do it in future videos.

I've barely made it past R10 so far lmao...

Any tips on getting perks from monkeys? I notice the perks only get in rotation if the original drop is max ammo, but i dont know how to time killing the monkey... Is there a pattern/cycle? I notice that the first flash from max ammo usually becomes a perk and then something else, but if I/you were to miss the kill, how do you know when to shoot the monkey for the second perk in the cycle?

Thanks for your help in advance

I've barely made it past R10 so far lmao...

Any tips on getting perks from monkeys? I notice the perks only get in rotation if the original drop is max ammo, but i dont know how to time killing the monkey... Is there a pattern/cycle? I notice that the first flash from max ammo usually becomes a perk and then something else, but if I/you were to miss the kill, how do you know when to shoot the monkey for the second perk in the cycle?

Thanks for your help in advance

There is a pattern. I noticed while watching the ZWC. It may be nuke or ammo right before the perk I am not sure

How is everybody doing? Shadows setup is annoying but Shang was fun. I may try that one again and I will redo my shadows run tonight. Maybe I am slow, but it takes me over 30min to get set up. 

Drops are Random excluding Max Ammo rounds we only can use Classic GGs and I recommend buying wall weapons and stay away from the box lol *Cough Kudas good point maker* I sumbited mine already just for entry and some promo for this wonderful Event!

DONT FORGET TO SHOW YOUR LEADERBOARD RIGHT WHEN YOU START lol I literally got half way to waterfront in 1 of my runs  and realized that my submission was already voided . *Stop Broadcasting Scream at The Heavens* Restart

Archived