Sean5883

Ww2 beat thoughts

Sean5883    0

Ok i got the beta and loved in other than i think they should do a seperate beta for the zombies and make us chose which one We want more

Blurryface    134

Beta was great. Really enjoyed my time playing it. Can't wait until November 3rd now to get my hands on the Campaign and Zombies!

• Like 1

RadZakpak    85

I'm actually really enjoying the beta. But maybe I'm being cynical in thinking that it's just because it's new and I will grow to hate it as the game comes out and begins to age. Either way, I can't really get the game at launch with the limited money I have now, not to mention the other games coming out I'll want before it. Here's hoping WWII Campaign and Zombies manages to exceed our expectations like MP has.

Sean5883    0

Beta was great. Really enjoyed my time playing it. Can't wait until November 3rd now to get my hands on the Campaign and Zombies!

If u ever need anyone to play zombies with add me 

Blurryface    134

Only problem I had with the beta was that I felt the maps were way too small which left the SMGs to be the best to use gun. Every game consisted of almost everyone using SMGs and this meant guns like the Assult Rifles and Snipers were at a disadvantage and made the other weapons feel weak, but so far really happy with the game.