Sign in to follow this  
Abel!

[Update: 2

Abel!    17

Edited by Abel!

anonymous    346

I've read this topic and you made me curious with the figure "Henry Langham". I've browsed around on the internet, and besides some Activision community discussions, I could not really find a real summary of his story and a few of his uploads/videos. I only saw that some people thought he was a real person that was dying and needed help (which is pretty shocking, in my opinion). I think he had something to do with the Illuminati and Treyarchs's "story" before CotD, before the well-known story of Samantha, the MPD, Richthofen, etc. The story that included something of the Illuminati. If you are able to and feel like to, would you mind explaining his (Henry Langham's) story? I think it would be a neat addition to my topic about the Five-Ascension connection. And maybe it explains or means even more.

Awards

Abel!    17

I've read this topic and you made me curious with the figure "Henry Langham". I've browsed around on the internet, and besides some Activision community discussions, I could not really find a real summary of his story and a few of his uploads/videos. I only saw that some people thought he was a real person that was dying and needed help (which is pretty shocking, in my opinion). I think he had something to do with the Illuminati and Treyarchs's "story" before CotD, before the well-known story of Samantha, the MPD, Richthofen, etc. The story that included something of the Illuminati. If you are able to and feel like to, would you mind explaining his (Henry Langham's) story? I think it would be a neat addition to my topic about the Five-Ascension connection. And maybe it explains or means even more.

Thanks for the read and I'll check out your post. I don't think you'll find any luck correlating this with Treyarch' story. At the time it served as a mere reflection to Black Ops: Zombies, everything made beyond that is its own thing. (However) I do still believe there are a bits of information or 'seeds' that were planted to grow back then that would elude to bigger ideas in the zombies story. Someone like me and a few people who are still interested in this would pick up on a few visual references made in the gameplay or cutscenes, that really just served as a nudge. Other than that I wouldn't relate it to things in the Kronorium, although if you wanted to, the Center of intelligence would be referred to "the middle". Another thing if it helps you, the letters G. K. are the initials for two of the scientists of the Ascension Group, Pavel Gorki (in-game character)  & Sergei Pavlovich Korolev  (real person).

Together those two made the medical and pharmaceutical side of GK ("GKM") in 3arc's story.

Edited by Abel!

Abel!    17

[Update: 20/08/17]  The physical copies of Z.1 are up online. On their website here there is a little teaser of the album talking about it's story, or where it will take us in the next album 'Z.2'. And the previews are up. They sound awesome. 

"It is strapped down now. I never knew that they spent so much time dormant. Now is my chance to truly attempt to connect with it's mind. For too long we have experienced control left in dirty hands. I move my mouth towards it's ear..." - II 

This is Z.1, the first of a four-album concept series from Benn Down. Z.1 is a re-imagining of a previous work that was released in the summer of 2012. This album lays the foundation for a storyline that extends through a further three records as well as a literature series (c.18).

Combat 18 (C18) are a neo-Nazi organisation originated in the United Kingdom. I can't say much for the quote. It's weird though.

Edited by Abel!