Website update

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

In about 2 hours time, I'll be taken the website offline for a period of time, we will be upgrading the site to IPS Suite 4.2.1 - which brings a host of new features with the site and also brings us up to the most recent version.

This is not just a simple update, this is a new version of the suite taken us from 4.1 to 4.2, you'll like the new features.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I don't remember - was CODZ ever https? As of late, I've been getting an "unsecured connection" warning.

At any rate, just wanted to say, you are a champ, Craig. You and @InfestLithium, and the other men who stick around and keep this site alive in the dry spells. Y'all are my secret heroes. :glasses:

It should be resolved now. If you just type callofdutyzombies.com in your search bar, it shouldn't do that.

Also, new 4.2 theme has been released! There are a few minor CSS errors, along with some apps needing updating. But this will be more mobile-friendly and easier to navigate. Enjoy! :smile:

Archived