Just a thought on the storyline of zombies

Ygrim

Hey there I'm a casual zombies player first time posting on any forum so. Excuse my errors or mistakes.

my thoughts  follow this and maybe  u guys can prove or disprove this  but lately I've seen a few videos on YouTube saying there has to be  a way to break the cycle  supporting a second ending to revalations which I've heard was disproven but I can't help but think there's some truth there. We played the game  for years and it ends with us going complete circle but as far as I know there are unanswered questions. Strictly based on other theories I've heard such as weasel being Monty and etc there's room for more in the story. I heard  there were many things us gamers have missed in terms  of Easter eggs supposedly someone from triarch said that and if so I want to propose this what if Monty is a bad guy what if zombies chronicles wasn't just a remake see our characters were sent back to promise right back at origins and such what if we are playing the cycle and we are overlooking important things to break the cycle because we are trying to complete old Easter eggs what if there's more what if its shuttle things in each map that could lead to a new map or possibly new turn in the story I'm not good enough to test these theories in game however just a thought sorry for spelling and grammar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there I'm a casual zombies player first time posting on any forum so. Excuse my errors or mistakes.

my thoughts  follow this and maybe  u guys can prove or disprove this  but lately I've seen a few videos on YouTube saying there has to be  a way to break the cycle  supporting a second ending to revalations which I've heard was disproven but I can't help but think there's some truth there. We played the game  for years and it ends with us going complete circle but as far as I know there are unanswered questions. Strictly based on other theories I've heard such as weasel being Monty and etc there's room for more in the story. I heard  there were many things us gamers have missed in terms  of Easter eggs supposedly someone from triarch said that and if so I want to propose this what if Monty is a bad guy what if zombies chronicles wasn't just a remake see our characters were sent back to promise right back at origins and such what if we are playing the cycle and we are overlooking important things to break the cycle because we are trying to complete old Easter eggs what if there's more what if its shuttle things in each map that could lead to a new map or possibly new turn in the story I'm not good enough to test these theories in game however just a thought sorry for spelling and grammar

It's a lot easier on the mind to speculate Monty is evil. Those are the common conceptions people want to give to someone who is powerful, omnipotent and mostly unfeeling, because to him our characters are merely ants to him. Personally I think he will always be good at heart, and sure there will be tough decisions he might have to deal with in the next game, with decisions that will put him in Richthofen's sights. Ultimately Monty does not trust Eddy because he knows, for a fact and most likely from personal experience, that eventually all versions of him will lead to a destructive and maniacal path. And I know he was only corrupt after he touched the Pyramid Device, but you know the saying about [time.]  

We might flow left or right in a stream, but it all leads down to the same river. 

So why do you think Weasel will be Monty...?

Archived