What is considered a good round for Nacht Der Untoten Remastered?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

With or without gobblegums?

With gobblegums and all the perks I'd say 30-35 is a round that means you're pretty well experienced in the map overall.

Without gobblegums maybe 25-30, but even then the perks and the thundergun make the map very doable.

My philosophy has always been a good round is subjective based on how well you do on most other maps. To me getting to 40 on a Black Ops III map means I've "completed it" and any rounds after that are just endurance. With Black Ops and Black Ops II that round was 30 because the game was slower and harder then.

13 minutes ago, RadZakpak said:

With or without gobblegums?

With gobblegums and all the perks I'd say 30-35 is a round that means you're pretty well experienced in the map overall.

Without gobblegums maybe 25-30, but even then the perks and the thundergun make the map very doable.

My philosophy has always been a good round is subjective based on how well you do on most other maps. To me getting to 40 on a Black Ops III map means I've "completed it" and any rounds after that are just endurance. With Black Ops and Black Ops II that round was 30 because the game was slower and harder then.

Haven't Attempted without gobblegums but got to round 50 using them quite heavily, on other maps i average 30-40. 

Archived