Sign in to follow this  
ZombiesAteMyPizza!

Round 100 On Ascension

Just for fun. Didn't use any newbie Gobblegums like Power Vac or Round Robbin'.

I camped the spawn the whole game and it's a very easy strategy. I skipped monkey rounds with Nukes in the earlier rounds and after that let them take some perks, only keeping ones that they couldn't access besides Quick Revive later on (Jugg was locked away and I used Reign Drops to get it).
I had a very stupid down on round 85, got too cocky and dived for a Death Machine and got trapped. Other than that, no real problems, though with this down and Jugg being locked away I went until round 97 without Jugg, I was trying to spam the machine for Reign Drops but I wasn't getting Jugg from it which in a way turned out to be a blessing, as the spamming also meant spamming some Alchemicals and stuff which meant nice fast rounds.

RadZakpak    85

Nice. I'd really like to join the 100 club one day and could have on a couple of occasions if not for tired carelessness. My highest is 74 on BO3 Ascension which could have gone on longer but it was so late at night it's like my brain was trying to let me die. But I will one day get that 100, and it will probably be on BO3 Ascension because there's just something about the map that makes it fast and very easy to train.

On 19/07/2017 at 8:03 PM, RadZakpak said:

Nice. I'd really like to join the 100 club one day and could have on a couple of occasions if not for tired carelessness. My highest is 74 on BO3 Ascension which could have gone on longer but it was so late at night it's like my brain was trying to let me die. But I will one day get that 100, and it will probably be on BO3 Ascension because there's just something about the map that makes it fast and very easy to train.

Tbh I swore I'd never do another round 100 attempt after getting several on Black Ops 1, but it's so much faster these days thanks to Gobblegums and being able to camp more. First ever round 100 I did was on Ascension on BO1 and it took me about 14 hours, on BO3 it took me 4 and a half.

Moon is also a very quick map if you use the Tunnel 11 strategy everyone's using, can be done in less than 4 hours. Same with Revelations and Shadows.