Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
InfestLithium

M1911 and Ak74-u now available on Zombies Chronicles

Recommended Posts

InfestLithium    520

 

 

 

Xbox One players just received an update not too long ago (around 2.37 GB) that has introduced a new Zombies Music Track setlist including all Zombies tracks ever, addition of a re-skinned M1911 as a starting pistol to ZC, and the Ak74-u as a wallbuy for ZC.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spider    144
1 hour ago, InfestLithium said:

 

 

 

Xbox One players just received an update not too long ago (around 2.37 GB) that has introduced a new Zombies Music Track setlist including all Zombies tracks ever, addition of a re-skinned M1911 as a starting pistol to ZC, and the Ak74-u as a wallbuy for ZC.

Are these in the Weapon Kits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

InfestLithium    520
Just now, Spider said:

Are these in the Weapon Kits?

 

I know the Ak-74u is, but not the M1911.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spider    144
1 minute ago, InfestLithium said:

 

I know the Ak-74u is, but not the M1911.

Thank you, Will grab the update and max out the gun :769:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/07/2017 at 10:23 PM, InfestLithium said:

 

I know the Ak-74u is, but not the M1911.

 

On 10/07/2017 at 10:24 PM, Spider said:

Thank you, Will grab the update and max out the gun :769:

 

The AK isn't in the zombies weapon kits, just FYI :ubergeek:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

InfestLithium    520
3 hours ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

 

 

The AK isn't in the zombies weapon kits, just FYI :ubergeek:

 

Whoops, I thought it was due to the reticle...but I was wrong 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

 

Whoops, I thought it was due to the reticle...but I was wrong 😭

Yeah apparently they've added attachments onto the AK and the Galil rather than not putting them in weapon kits. Lazy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×