Welcome to Call of Duty Zombies - The Official (Fan) Community for Zombies

Welcome, slayers from all realms, to the number one Call of Duty community dedicated to the popular Zombies mode. Call of Duty Zombies has been in existence since Treyarch's 2008 hit game World at War and has grown into the largest and most officiated fan community in the franchise. This forum is dedicated to the players who want to theorize about the game, create concept map ideas, discuss the story, and much more. We welcome all to the site. 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to begin posting in discussions, customize your profile, dive into the Zombies lore with other fellow slayers, receive rewards for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! 

Happy slaying!

RequixEclipse

In Your Darkest Moments

ID: 1   Posted

I want to make this for those to feel like they're constantly at the bottom of a never ending roller coaster. We've all been there and sometimes we feel like it's never going to come back up but trust me life is the roller coaster and it's always going to come back up.

This past April I lost my 17-year-old cousin to suicide. It was about a girl and he was with that girl.  He was threatening to go to himself in front of her and she left the room and eventually left him by himself. That night he took a chair and a belt and he hung himself. Earlier then I he was having fun with his friends out camping laughing and appeared to his best friends happiest guy in tHe world. He had a future after college and a family that cared about him and a girl who he would do anything for I simply want to say that no matter how far down you think you are no matter how bad or how sad the moment seem. You matter and what you do matters.

I want you to take your hand and place it where your heart is.. do you feel that? That is called purpose. Your alive for a reason don't ever give up.

3 people like this

ID: 2   Posted

27 minutes ago, RequixEclipse said:

I want to make this for those to feel like they're constantly at the bottom of a never ending roller coaster. We've all been there and sometimes we feel like it's never going to come back up but trust me life is the roller coaster and it's always going to come back up.

This past April I lost my 17-year-old cousin to suicide. It was about a girl and he was with that girl.  He was threatening to go to himself in front of her and she left the room and eventually left him by himself. That night he took a chair and a belt and he hung himself. Earlier then I he was having fun with his friends out camping laughing and appeared to his best friends happiest guy in tHe world. He had a future after college and a family that cared about him and a girl who he would do anything for I simply want to say that no matter how far down you think you are no matter how bad or how sad the moment seem. You matter and what you do matters.

I want you to take your hand and place it where your heart is.. do you feel that? That is called purpose. Your alive for a reason don't ever give up.

This actually meant a lot to me. Thank you for this post.

Sorry to hear about your cousin. It's such a shame that no one was there to help him or save him but this is all down to how arguments etc end up and causing someone to feel so low to want to take there own life. It is a dark and scary place and I just wish that he had second thoughts about it and was here still.

Im sure if there is a god he will be looked after well and he will be in peace.

stay strong friend! 

1 person likes this

ID: 3   Posted

I deal in suicidal precautions and see it all to often. I am ok now, but I was angry. It is a selfish thing to do. I'm over it and just as that coster hit bottom it came back up again. Life is precious and we all at some time take it for granted. Moments like that make you realize that no matter how much you want attention you won't get to see the outcome.

ID: 4   Posted

Earlier then I he was having fun with his friends out camping laughing and appeared to his best friends happiest guy in tHe world. 

That sentence almost makes me cry. My condolences to you and your family, and stay strong.

People can feel sad and depressed, but you have to remember that in the end, we are all people. Living on this blue planet. We are what we are and we are living. We are life. We, our mind and our consciousness, exist because of life. Something that is very, VERY rare in the universe. If you ever feel sad, drive to a silent lake in a silent forest, look up to the blue or dark sky and think of the ones that love you and the ones you love. Depression is not a sign of weakness, it's a sign of trying to stay strong for way to long. Express your feelings to those you trust, and take rest. Alot of rest. Life exists of ups and downs. Summers and winters. And without winter, there does not exist such thing as summer.

1 person likes this

Awards

ID: 5   Posted

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

That sentence almost makes me cry. My condolences to you and your family, and stay strong.

People can feel sad and depressed, but you have to remember that in the end, we are all people. Living on this blue planet. We are what we are and we are living. We are life. We, our mind and our consciousness, exist because of life. Something that is very, VERY rare in the universe. If you ever feel sad, drive to a silent lake in a silent forest, look up to the blue or dark sky and think of the ones that love you and the ones you love. Depression is not a sign of weakness, it's a sign of trying to stay strong for way to long. Express your feelings to those you trust, and take rest. Alot of rest. Life exists of ups and downs. Summers and winters. And without winter, there does not exist such thing as summer.

It's never to late to ask someone if there's something wrong. 4/5 times the chance you could be that one person that made the difference in some one thinking about suicide. Most of the time some one is just waiting for somebody to notice. Just remember that we are not always in control of what happens. Some things are just out of your hands and that's ok. 

ID: 6   Posted

I'm sorry to hear that. It truly is a terrible thing to happen. 

Those problems are the hardest to spot, someone can act happy and buoyant to the world but are struggling to keep their head above water. I've recently had my own demons to fight, and they have brought me to some of the lowest points I can remember. But I always knew that in my darkest moment there would be someone I could turn to, and I did, I asked one person that I trusted for help and that put me on the road to recovery. No matter how bad things seem just remember that there is always someone wanting to help. 

Oh boy the thread for me.

I haven't typed this anywhere before but a very close long-time friend killed herself a few days ago and I never got a chance to tell her that I loved her. I mean I'm sure she knew, but still. We'd been really tight since like my freshman year of highschool, over the years we talked a lil less because she got mixed up with some abusive assholes who didn't let her have platonic male friends. When she finally broke free she moved in with her dad again, and her and i started hanging out semi-frequently, having a really awesome time. It was funny, we spent like 3 years knowing each other only through social media, and when I knew her in high school, she had really short hair, so i got to see it grow out over the years just through her profile pics. Then like a week before I saw her for the first time in years, she cut it all off again lmao. Despite her unthinkably troubling past, she was really consistently happy and borderline giddy all the times I was with her. She was an intrinsically curious and playful person who loved animals and nature. The purest heart and most free spirit I've ever encountered. She hated not living on her own, so I basically offered to give her rides any time she needed any for any reason, cuz I could tell she really wanted to breathe. She really appreciated it and seemed super optimistic about life going forward, like her job prospects and long-term plans. Her and I talked through really unpleasant events in each other's lives, and probably saved each other repeatedly. Whenever she felt tired or sick I let her crash in my bed all the time while I just played zombies or whatever downstairs lmao. I remember less than a week ago, her waking up and asking what I was playing (It was Shangri-La) and I made a mental note to play with her sometime. Saturday I hit her up and was going to ask her to hang out the next day but she was with friends so I was like "i'll be polite and message her when she's home." Well, i never heard from her again. She killed herself in the park in which I spent my childhood, rather unexpectedly, after a few seemingly minor unprecedented psychotic episodes. I've been crying and collapsing on the ground and unable to go to work for days. I'm turning into Nikolai 1.0. It's just so fucking stupid man, she was so level headed. This was out of nowhere. It just goes to show, as Monty said, there are just some things you can't change. A momentary lapse of judgement can cause irreversible change for everyone. There's not much more to say on the matter really, although I still find myself editing this post. Saying my goodbyes to her in 6 hours. Love you Rose. 

PS Never had much of a family. Had to make do with what I had. Everyone here, + Rose, and others over the years, filled that gap nicely. Blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. Love u guys <3

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Electric Jesus said:

Oh boy the thread for me.

I haven't typed this anywhere before but a very close long-time friend killed herself a few days ago and I never got a chance to tell her that I loved her. I mean I'm sure she knew, but still. We'd been really tight since like my freshman year of highschool, over the years we talked a lil less because she got mixed up with some abusive assholes who didn't let her have platonic male friends. When she finally broke free she moved in with her dad again, and her and i started hanging out semi-frequently, having a really awesome time. It was funny, we spent like 3 years knowing each other only through social media, and when I knew her in high school, she had really short hair, so i got to see it grow out over the years just through her profile pics. Then like a week before I saw her for the first time in years, she cut it all off again lmao. Despite her unthinkably troubling past, she was really consistently happy and borderline giddy all the times I was with her. She was an intrinsically curious and playful person who loved animals and nature. The purest heart and most free spirit I've ever encountered. She hated not living on her own, so I basically offered to give her rides any time she needed any for any reason, cuz I could tell she really wanted to breathe. She really appreciated it and seemed super optimistic about life going forward, like her job prospects and long-term plans. Her and I talked through really unpleasant events in each other's lives, and probably saved each other repeatedly. Whenever she felt tired or sick I let her crash in my bed all the time while I just played zombies or whatever downstairs lmao. I remember less than a week ago, her waking up and asking what I was playing (It was Shangri-La) and I made a mental note to play with her sometime. Saturday I hit her up and was going to ask her to hang out the next day but she was with friends so I was like "i'll be polite and message her when she's home." Well, i never heard from her again. She killed herself in the park in which I spent my childhood, rather unexpectedly, after a few seemingly minor unprecedented psychotic episodes. I've been crying and collapsing on the ground and unable to go to work for days. I'm turning into Nikolai 1.0. It's just so fucking stupid man, she was so level headed. This was out of nowhere. It just goes to show, as Monty said, there are just some things you can't change. A momentary lapse of judgement can cause irreversible change for everyone. There's not much more to say on the matter really, although I still find myself editing this post. Saying my goodbyes to her in 6 hours. Love you Rose. 

PS Never had much of a family. Had to make do with what I had. Everyone here, + Rose, and others over the years, filled that gap nicely. Blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. Love u guys <3

I'm glad that you shared this. I'm sorry for your loss and lm glad that you've seen a little at a moment of tragedy. Prayers and my deepest condolences for Roses family and also with you. Stay strong brotha lol <3

1 person likes this