Wonder Weapon Tier List

Valky

So I'm new to this forum and I decided to make a fun little project that consists of ranking the Wonder Weapons in all of Treyarch Zombies on Round 60 atleast.

Here we go. (Remember that this is my opinion.)

Top Tier: Apothicon Servant, Ice Staff, Storm Bow, Sliquifer, 31-79 JGb215.

High Tier: Thundergun, Zap/Wave Gun, Acid Gat, Wind Staff, Wolf Bow, Paralyzer.

Mid Tier: Wunderwaffe DG-2, Void Bow, Fire Bow, M2 Flamethrower, KT-4.

Low Tier: GKZ-45 Mk3, Ray Gun Mark II, Lightning Staff, Fire Staff, Blundergatt, VR-11 (Co-Op).

Trash Tier: Ray Gun, Winter's Howl, V-R11 (Solo), Scavenger, Jet Gun, Wrath of The Ancients.

What do you think about the list? How would you change it?  

(Edit) KT-4 changed from Trash Tier to Mid Tier.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty good! I'd move the JGB down to high tier, no way is it better than the Thundergun and the Wave gun IMO and no way on par with the other weapons on the class which are all overpowered to the max.

The KT4 upgraded (Masamune) is also a very overpowered weapon that I'd put in top tier because it's like the other weapons in its class in the way that you can pick a corner and camp to round 100+ with it.

I also believe that the Acid gat is more of a mid tier weapon, definitely not on par with the likes of the Thundergun and Wave gun.

I'd move the Flamethrower down also - the infinite ammo is nice but it's weak as f***, be better off just getting a good wall gun really.

Other than that, wouldn't change anything :)

10 minutes ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

Pretty good! I'd move the JGB down to high tier, no way is it better than the Thundergun and the Wave gun IMO and no way on par with the other weapons on the class which are all overpowered to the max.

The KT4 upgraded (Masamune) is also a very overpowered weapon that I'd put in top tier because it's like the other weapons in its class in the way that you can pick a corner and camp to round 100+ with it.

I also believe that the Acid gat is more of a mid tier weapon, definitely not on par with the likes of the Thundergun and Wave gun.

I'd move the Flamethrower down also - the infinite ammo is nice but it's weak as f***, be better off just getting a good wall gun really.

Other than that, wouldn't change anything :)

The Shrink Ray was placed this high because of it's huge amount of ammo, being able to spawn power-ups and being able to kill a full train in one shot like Wave and Thunder but has way more ammo than these two and Wave cannot spawn power-ups.

The Acid Gat is High Tier because you can save yourself in pretty much any situation but it lacks killpower.

I did not know that ZNS had a spot like that but with this ability, i'd place it high tier because it lacks ammo compared. (14 Fully charged shots) The Servant also lacks ammo but I think the Black Hole lasts longer than the KT-4 Acid.

4 hours ago, Valky said:

The Shrink Ray was placed this high because of it's huge amount of ammo, being able to spawn power-ups and being able to kill a full train in one shot like Wave and Thunder but has way more ammo than these two and Wave cannot spawn power-ups.

The Acid Gat is High Tier because you can save yourself in pretty much any situation but it lacks killpower.

I did not know that ZNS had a spot like that but with this ability, i'd place it high tier because it lacks ammo compared. (14 Fully charged shots) The Servant also lacks ammo but I think the Black Hole lasts longer than the KT-4 Acid.

Fair points, but with the Shrink Ray you often end up having to use two shots to take out even a tightly packed hoard cause the range is f***ing dreadful XD

The thing that I actually always liked about the Wave gun is that it doesn't drop powerups. Since powerups are points-based, you can use all your ammo up and then use the Gersch Devices and you're gonna drop something, which you can then hack and top up your ammo just as you run out. I suppose without other tools it'd suck a bit not being able to drop powerups though. Based on the fact that the T-gun does drop powerups though and the fact that even with a loose hoard you're still only gonna need one shot to take them out, plus being far superior to the Shrink Gun in terms of defensive ability, that's why I always say it's superior to the Shrink Ray.

Yeah that's my issue with the acid gat, when you get into the really high rounds it's not gonna save you. Sorta like how the Winter's Howl is a great weapon in the early rounds but becomes useless later on, though it's obviously a lot less powerful and therefore gets weaker much earlier, it's the same sorta scenario.

Charged Masamune shots also last a lot longer than the Apothican Servant shots ;)

• Moderators

Nice thread, yet I have a few things I would change. Firstly, the Winter's Howl. Every time I play Verrückt someone saves my ass with that gun. Therefore, I would put it at least on the Low Tier.

Secondly, the Sliquifier. It's a very fun gun (man, there is not one weapon of which I have laughed more about), but a pretty weaak one too. On top of that, it sometimes causes your own dead by slipping over it and fall into an elevator shaft. So I would put that one in Mid Tier.

Finally, the Paralyzer. It's abilities are revolutionary: Infinite ammo, slowing down zombies, killing zombies, and most importantly: Flying. Something never seen before in Zombies. There is not one wunderweapon of which I feel so happy when I receive it from the box as the Paralyzer. So I would put that one in the Top Tier.

EDIT: Oh, and the M2 Flamethrower. I think that one should be in the Trash Tier. A nice weapon in Campaign and MP, but useless against the undead.

2 hours ago, anonymous said:

Nice thread, yet I have a few things I would change. Firstly, the Winter's Howl. Every time I play Verrückt someone saves my ass with that gun. Therefore, I would put it at least on the Low Tier.

Secondly, the Sliquifier. It's a very fun gun (man, there is not one weapon of which I have laughed more about), but a pretty weaak one too. On top of that, it sometimes causes your own dead by slipping over it and fall into an elevator shaft. So I would put that one in Mid Tier.

Finally, the Paralyzer. It's abilities are revolutionary: Infinite ammo, slowing down zombies, killing zombies, and most importantly: Flying. Something never seen before in Zombies. There is not one wunderweapon of which I feel so happy when I receive it from the box as the Paralyzer. So I would put that one in the Top Tier.

EDIT: Oh, and the M2 Flamethrower. I think that one should be in the Trash Tier. A nice weapon in Campaign and MP, but useless against the undead.

The Sliquifier is a bit of a tough one as, IIRC, it was totally nerfed in a patch but there's basically a glitch to unpatch it and make it OP again which everyone used to use. As it stands though, the patched version is pretty pants and you definitely can't camp with it and even training with it isn't that great, whereas the unpatched version is on par with weapons like the Storm bow.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

The Sliquifier is a bit of a tough one as, IIRC, it was totally nerfed in a patch but there's basically a glitch to unpatch it and make it OP again which everyone used to use. As it stands though, the patched version is pretty pants and you definitely can't camp with it and even training with it isn't that great, whereas the unpatched version is on par with weapons like the Storm bow.

Really? I did not knew the Sliquifier used to be more powerful. In what way? Did the liquid more damage? Was it more slippery? Had it other effects?

40 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Really? I did not knew the Sliquifier used to be more powerful. In what way? Did the liquid more damage? Was it more slippery? Had it other effects?

Yep, used to be SO overpowered - the chain effect was a lot stronger. You could camp all the way to 100 with it like you can with the Storm bow and stuff.

Archived