IW General Discussion Board

Angelic Timelord

Question

I'm pretty new to the board and all, mind you, but I'm a bit OCD when it comes to topics not related to the proper subforum. Call it my Virgoness, since I was born in early September or whatnot, but I'm seeing a lot of BO3 ideas when it should be just for Infinite Warfare zombies. Like gobble gums should be candy perks or discuss the random Fate and Fortune Cards! Or what the latest Willard Wyler film and era would be in the next DLC drop. 

Either a mod or admin can just shift the BO3 threads to their respective area and keep the force in check is all I'm saying. It'll get confusing to new members really fast if they don't understand a certain thread in the wrong forum or reply to it the wrong way when they read it. 

Not trying to be rude as the new kid in town, just throwing my two cents out there. 

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 answer to this question

Archived