Chronicles missed a few things

RedOpticToxin

Hey guys, anyone else feel Zombies Chronicles was a let down that didn't add anything really new other than a skin revamp and new sound affects?  I feel that the maps that did not have an Easter egg storyline should have gotten one along with a few other things that need to be added so without further a do let me begin to elaborate. (Checklist provides all)

1. Early maps such as Shino, Verrukt, Nach, Kino are to boring and need something added to them like a multi step Easter egg that explains what happened to each of the characters after thay met each other as told in the origins map. Easy story to go through have the characters racing to discover a cure for the zombie apocalypse by creating a cure using element 115. For example in Shino Numa you help Takeo refine the rock form of the element into a solute that can be viable to use for a cure.  While on the side you uncover secrets about Samantha.  To make these Easter eggs good use cut scenes.  The newer maps are fine like Ascension, Shangri la, moon, and origins, they have everything needed

2. The early maps such as Verrukt, Shino, and nacht need a way to be able to pack a punch, so add an access point on the map to the pack a punch machine through a series of steps

3. We would also like hidden Easter eggs to get some of the old guns back from the games in which these maps were in, don't just put them in the box that is boring  

Thanks for taking the time to read this because this would ultimately complete the game and fully connect the storyline because there are to many holes as of right now.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Welcome to the site, buddy.

I have to say though, as someone who is sick and tired of these ridiciulous steps just to open PAP, I love just surviving and every map out of chronicles minus Origins offers me this.

On 17/06/2017 at 10:47 AM, Lenne said:

I have to say though, as someone who is sick and tired of these ridiciulous steps just to open PAP, I love just surviving and every map out of chronicles minus Origins offers me this.

I 1up this. I just like to kill and survive. Not spend an hour getting everything open to then start going for high rounds. Classics are the best.

On 6/17/2017 at 5:47 AM, Lenne said:

I am in the same boat. Three simple things are all we should have to do to open pap. MotD was a great map but the dog heads should have opened pap and the plane should have been just for the easter egg. 

I am fine with extra things being optional but some maps can't be enjoyed without doing all of the THINGS. DE is a perfect example of proper execution. Pap is not hard to get and the bows are optional. I have had fun on DE without doing bows and with. 

• 1 year later...

I'm late to this party, but this is exactly why I bought zc; to play basic maps without busywork.

I'm loving ndu, verrückt, SNN, Giant as much as I loved the originals or possibly more.

Just play, die, repeat.

I loved the busywork maps, but they get old fast. I'm looking at you, Origins.

Well Chronicles did kinda fail in my opinion as well. Though if I play BO3 I rather play Chronicle maps than the actual BO3 maps cause most of them were tedious and filled with annoying tasks. Chronicles maps brought back more simple gameplay in terms of unlocking the power, PAP and Wonder Weapons (except Origins). The problem is that with the BO3 weapon set, double PAP and Gobblegums, etc... These maps become too easy.

Looking at Classified and Blood Of The Dead being absolute masterpieces and the perfect way to bring back these 2 maps makes me wonder what Chronicles could be in BO4 ?

Archived