Is it posible that the electric bow its in Revelations?

Juampi

Hey there!, last time i posted here i posted about a weird objects in Gorod Krovi, they ended up being the parts required for the monkey bomb upgrade.

Well, when Revelations arrived at PC/X ONE and i played it for the first time, i saw arround the map the "jars" that you used in Der Eisendrache in the 3rd step for getting the storm bow. They are located in 3 different spots: The first one is located in origins, in the left door you open to generator 2, look to the right and there it is, under the table. The second one its in Verruckt, you take the jumpad from motd to verruckt, go to the table where the shield part can be found, on other table, just to the left of that one, is the second one. The third and last one is in kino, in the projector room, look to the stage, then a little bit to the right and there it is.

I dont know why those should be on the map, it makes no sense, i dont know what could it do, i just know there are in the map, and look kinda suspicious.

I thought someone would've discoverded it by the time i posted something, but it looks like it hasnt been solved yet.

I apologise if my inglish is not that good, or if my redaction is horrible, im trying my hardest to do this readable.

20170612002531_1.jpg

20170612002538_1.jpg

20170612002903_1.jpg

20170612002914_1.jpg

20170612003607_1.jpg

20170612003610_1.jpg

20170612003645_1.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Interesting, especially since there is not even a normal bow of the Ancients in Der Eisendrache. But those jars aren't placed there for nothing. I'm not sure if its for the Electric Bow or something else, but I agree with you that there must be at least something with those objects. They aren't placed there without meaning. Good observation

Archived