Die Rise *Notes* Findings

This is a continuation on a post I started back in 2013 during the first few months of Die Rise. 

What started out as just an ordinary sign on the wall became an unnerving mystery that I couldn't let slip by. What Sign? The "No Smoking Sign" just as you drop down from the spawn area.

IMG_2670.JPG

IMG_2503.JPG

IMG_2669.JPG

Since this map released I've been looking high and low for something close to it but it wasn't until BO3 released and we seen the Apothicon symbols.. First I'll point out that the Chinese characters do not mean No Smoking however I have been able to translate to the following:

tqFD8H8.jpg

Prohibition: The Prohibition MORE Cleaning:Smoking MORE people: Big Cause

Now I am in firm belief that those symbols are Apothicon Symbols. Here are a set of Symbols I've narrowed down after examining the "Text" 

IMG_2669.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_2572.PNGIMG_2570.PNGIMG_2571.PNG

IMG_2573.PNG

Now can we we discuss what you think and together we can see what we can make of such an odd scrawling on the wall... 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/2/2017 at 2:44 PM, RequixEclipse said:

This is a continuation on a post I started back in 2013 during the first few months of Die Rise. 

What started out as just an ordinary sign on the wall became an unnerving mystery that I couldn't let slip by. What Sign? The "No Smoking Sign" just as you drop down from the spawn area.

IMG_2670.JPG

IMG_2503.JPG

IMG_2669.JPG

Since this map released I've been looking high and low for something close to it but it wasn't until BO3 released and we seen the Apothicon symbols.. First I'll point out that the Chinese characters do not mean No Smoking however I have been able to translate to the following:

tqFD8H8.jpg

Prohibition: The Prohibition MORE Cleaning:Smoking MORE people: Big Cause

Now I am in firm belief that those symbols are Apothicon Symbols. Here are a set of Symbols I've narrowed down after examining the "Text" 

IMG_2669.JPG

Reveal hidden contents

I want to thank @anonymous for taking the time over the past month or 2 to discuss our ideas! If you would like to collaborate on this topic I'm sure we could have the exact answer!

• Moderators
10 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

I want to thank @anonymous for taking the time over the past month or 2 to discuss our ideas! If you would like to collaborate on this topic I'm sure we could have the exact answer!

I am honored to cooperate with ya, RequixEclipse! This indeed requires more digging and theorizing to find out these mysteries in Die Rise. I'm all up to that, and perhaps we could also cooperate on another topic than Die Rise, about the Zombies Storyline.

3 hours ago, Beraz said:

Too many questions for so few answers. Which some of them still dont answer to the question, then more theories enter. 

There are never to many questions. Having less answers mean less possible out comes, which means less questions to answer.  I have more to add to this my friend Ill give you 1 thing.

IMG_2753.PNG

Insert 1 Selected

5 hours ago, anonymous said:

I am honored to cooperate with ya, RequixEclipse! This indeed requires more digging and theorizing to find out these mysteries in Die Rise. I'm all up to that, and perhaps we could also cooperate on another topic than Die Rise, about the Zombies Storyline.

I've come upon some Key things once I finish Translating it Ill Post it to the MOON ;0

Archived