Sign in to follow this  
RequixEclipse

Zombie XP Tips & Tricks

RequixEclipse    108

Zombie XP Tips & Tricks

First let's start with your Zombie Challenges. There are 4 sections Zombie Hunter, Zombie Survivalist, Gum Gobbler, and Dark Ops. 

Spoiler

IMG_2644.PNGIMG_2645.PNGIMG_2646.PNG

Each challenge has 3 Tiers the 1st-+500 XP 2nd-+1500 XP 3rd-+2000XP

RcZvTnv.jpg

t1lEqsU.jpg

u46flim.jpg

Dark Ops cards are obtained by completing the Shadows of Evil  and Revelations Easter Eggs. Completing all of the Story Line Easter Eggs also will unlock a Dark Ops card. By completing the Easter Eggs you will receive massive amounts of XP. I recommend completing the Revelations Easter Egg which grants +100000XP per Completion.

Spoiler

wqLQnVF.jpg

J1ZukGF.jpg

Once you've looked through your Challenges you can begin equipping your load out. Maxing out your Weapons and unlocking  Attachments is another way of gaining XP.

Spoiler

aasuAoy.jpg

Each weapon has 4 camos that you can unlock by getting kills. 1st camo is +25 XP, 2nd is +50XP, 3rd is +100, and the 4th camp grants +150 XP. In total each Weapon in game has +325 XP available from compelting the challenge.

EegY5M4.jpg

Same thing applies to Weapon Attachments. As you upgrade your weapon you gain XP. Each Attachment has a set amount of kills to acquire before granting XP. 

Jk5Y3vK.jpg

For example the M8A7 has 7 equip-able Attachments. Each have a weapon level requirement. Once achieved you gain 1st +25, 2nd +50, 3rd +100, 4th +150, 5th +200 XP, 6th +250, and if the weapon has a 7th attachment its +300 XP

So you have +300 XP per weapon with 7 Attachments, +250 XP per weapon with 6 Attachments, and +200 XP per weapon with only 5 attachments.

uEmA14F.jpg

Just like Weapon Camos and Attachments.... you guessed it your Weapon Reticles give you XP as well. There are different Rectile kill requirements for the Reflex, Recon, Thermal, Varix 3, Sniper, and BOA 3 scopes. All have a number of different Rectiles to obtain and each grant you XP!

Tips by Fellow Survivors

Spoiler

The best way to level up quickly is to go for high rounds using a fast strategy and killing the zombies without using traps - combine that with making a conscious effort to complete these challenges as you go, you're going to level up like crazy. Awesome thread! @ZombieAteMyPizza!

I hope this provided some insight into gaining some extra XP. These tips can be maximized when completing during Double XP/Double Weapon XP! I will be adding some additional tips and tricks as well as a few more snapshots soon. I'll post when I've updated OP. 

• Like 2

anonymous    330

Whoa, most of this I did not even know. Thank you!

Awards

RequixEclipse    108

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Whoa, most of this I did not even know. Thank you!

Glad l was able to show a few things I found nifty along the way. 😊

andydabeast    46

I am almost done completing all zombies challenges besides Dark Ops. I wash there was a dark ops for doing that :-(

Also I think they forgot some zero's with the reticle xp. Woohoo a whole 50xp for getting 5000 kills?? That is so small a reward it looks like a troll...

• Like 1

The best way to level up quickly is to go for high rounds using a fast strategy and killing the zombies without using traps - combine that with making a conscious effort to complete these challenges as you go, you're going to level up like crazy. Awesome thread!

• Like 1

RequixEclipse    108
12 hours ago, andydabeast said:

I am almost done completing all zombies challenges besides Dark Ops. I wash there was a dark ops for doing that :-(

Also I think they forgot some zero's with the reticle xp. Woohoo a whole 50xp for getting 5000 kills?? That is so small a reward it looks like a troll...

Basically for those who don't want to reset prestige and are struggling for easy Xp lol