Weapon Attachment Recommendations

Requix Recommends 

These are some recommendations on weapon setups that I've personally found (in my opinion) most effective. Below are a few classes with 1 weapon that I've picked. I will include more if people are interested. Also I'd like to hear what you find most useful so please comment below!

In the words of @Tattoo247 "Fast mags are a must, everything else is just icing on the cake." 

But with each cake a different Icing with each Icing another class complete the OP will Update with additional classes if other survivors would like. Also if you've suggested a Class Setup allow me time to add it and I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due! 

Shotgun 

Shotgun

I5805et.jpg

vFqRlrL.jpg

eboRJDP.jpg

OQTqLF6.jpg

2Z9THu9.jpg

Rapid Fire is good for a Semi-Auto Shotgun loadout, however an Automatic Shotgun like the Haymaker I would think Stock would be the better choice. Why? It's because the Haymaker already has a very high rate of fire and increasing it will make conserving ammo very tasking. In later rounds you'll wish you hadn't bought Double Tap!

U3ZZzOA.jpg

eqaTs6k.jpg

SMG

SMG

lxLFLxB.jpg

f9mK0kM.jpg

SfGl3gr.jpg

nRkKvVr.jpg

q1PQZRP.jpg

M4Oo34E.jpg

rLXUyp7.jpg

Grip is best choice for those SMGs that have a high rate of a fire or "A High Amount Recoil." 

hipfire is usually garbage without the laser while you can still ADS mostly good without quickdraw. Some guns need more than others tho. all LMG's need quickdraw and laser to even be used effectively when training. @andydabeast

LMG

LMG

49ZN5qV.jpg

7YqSCUV.jpg

i9d71Ah.jpg

vKvRK2f.jpg

B0oecK7.jpg

MvdKtoR.jpg

YG3adFB.jpg

Assault

Assault

ejxLMpj.jpg

3XobMVf.jpg

ylzU32I.jpg

x4FLgFG.jpg

I am seeing a trend. With the laser on these guns you don't need to ADS and you keep your mobility of hipfire. I prefer that because mobility is so important. If you mess up your train and need to blast through a couple zombies being able to do that without ADS is nice. Different playstyles I guess. - @andydabeast

uBdimhg.jpg

gQdB8d3.jpg

E6ZNJ4D.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tattoo247 said:

Fast mags are a must, everything else is just icing on the cake.

I like to think of it as perma-Speedcola lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2017 at 2:56 AM, RequixEclipse said:

Requix Recommends 

These are some recommendations on weapon setups that I've personally found (in my opinion) most effective. Below are a few classes with 1 weapon that I've picked. I will include more if people are interested. Also I'd like to hear what you find most useful so please comment below!

I've started with only 3 classes but will update the OP with additional classes if other survivors would like. Also if you've suggested a Class Setup allow me time to add it and I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due! 

Shotgun 

Reveal hidden contents

SMG

Reveal hidden contents

LMG

Reveal hidden contents

Assault

Reveal hidden contents

SHOTGUN

ELO sight and quick draw are a waste of time. I never ADS with the brecci especially when you have laser equipped.

SMG

I would ditch quick-draw for the laser but that is my opinion.

LMG

With the dingo the laser is awesome! it makes the spread nice and small It already shoots fast so I would trade rapid fire for it. 

ASSAULT

I am seeing a trend. With the laser on these guns you don't need to ADS and you keep your mobility of hipfire. I prefer that because mobility is so important. If you mess up your train and need to blast through a couple zombies being able to do that without ADS is nice. Different playstyles I guess.

10 hours ago, andydabeast said:

SHOTGUN

ELO sight and quick draw are a waste of time. I never ADS with the brecci especially when you have laser equipped.

SMG

I would ditch quick-draw for the laser but that is my opinion.

LMG

With the dingo the laser is awesome! it makes the spread nice and small It already shoots fast so I would trade rapid fire for it. 

ASSAULT

I am seeing a trend. With the laser on these guns you don't need to ADS and you keep your mobility of hipfire. I prefer that because mobility is so important. If you mess up your train and need to blast through a couple zombies being able to do that without ADS is nice. Different playstyles I guess.

I prefer laser sights on my shotguns due to the fact that I know I'm not going to be aim down the sights as much or don't need to aim as much. When I'm using assault I prefer have the ability to move around faster while lining up head shots same goes for LMGs, but I swap between QuickDraw and Laser Sights depending on the map.

16 minutes ago, RequixEclipse said:

I prefer laser sights on my shotguns due to the fact that I know I'm not going to be aim down the sights as much or don't need to aim as much. When I'm using assault I prefer have the ability to move around faster while lining up head shots same goes for LMGs, but I swap between QuickDraw and Laser Sights depending on the map.

Yea I ADS too, but hipfire is usually garbage without the laser while you can still ADS mostly good without quickdraw. Some guns need more than others tho. all LMG's need quickdraw and laser to even be used effectively when training.

Its nice that you made this but tbh it was very unnecessary.

most guns you can put all attachments on expect one anyways, not matter what combination off attachments you use as long as you use fast mags and rapid fire you can go wrong. 

Mainly down the personal preference.

Don't see how it's unnecessary as it does provide insight and different Ideas on effective combinations. Your telling me you is rapid fire on a vesper and fast mags? So you have no ammo by the time you reach the middle of the round... probably not. Personal preferences are good references for others to check out.  

7 hours ago, andydabeast said:

Yea I ADS too, but hipfire is usually garbage without the laser while you can still ADS mostly good without quickdraw. Some guns need more than others tho. all LMG's need quickdraw and laser to even be used effectively when training.

True and an LMG like the Gorgon is very stable and allows you the option to trade out that Grip attachment for a -insert Attachment here-

Archived