hi, im a cat

Cat

Heyo, i found this neat fourm while looking for ways to find zombie groups, and it looks pretty neat. I look forward to my time here. I've been playing since WAW, and I'm getting back into the swing of things with BO3 on PC. Hoping to meet some neat friendos through this forum! :biggrin:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Welcome to this neat site, Cat! So you're a zombie slayer ever since WaW? Always good to have a new veteran on the forums. Are you also familiar with the story? Hope to see you around in the topics!

Thanks! 

I'm somewhat  familiar to the story. All I really remember is that the whole reason everything was set into motion was because there was an accident invoving a little girl named Samantha, and all the zombie dogs are based off her dog, Fluffy. 

I'm sure I'll catch up soon enough, nothing a little bit of googling won't fix. ;P

3 hours ago, Cat said:

Heyo, i found this neat fourm while looking for ways to find zombie groups, and it looks pretty neat. I look forward to my time here. I've been playing since WAW, and I'm getting back into the swing of things with BO3 on PC. Hoping to meet some neat friendos through this forum! :biggrin:

Welcome buddy! Glad to have someone new around. You'll get familiar really fast. Looking forward to seeing your posts. Enjoy zombies slaying friend and I hope your not waiting too long for ZC! :3

• 3 months later...

Archived