Zombie Chronicles Highest Round Thread

ZombiesIsKey

Here is the ultimate all-in-one place to post your highest rounds on Zombie Chronicles. You can post any ZC map that you like and you highest round. Feel free to use my mini template. Simply just copy and paste below and edit your stats in!

Map: Kino Der Toten

Highest Round: 67

Players: Solo

Strategy Used: Traps x Deadwire

Screenshot: If you like.

Gobblegums used: Alchemical

Have fun guys!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

Awesome :) I'll come back and edit this when we finally get the map pack on PC aha. Hope everyone uses your format as it looks nice and tidy and it's nice to know what strats everyone used.

Thanks mate. You will really enjoy it. I'm so looking forward to play it on PC. Nothing can beat some amazing remastered maps with a nice FOV setting! ;)

3 hours ago, Blurryface said:

Thanks mate. You will really enjoy it. I'm so looking forward to play it on PC. Nothing can beat some amazing remastered maps with a nice FOV setting! ;)

Yeah mate I've been watching the streams and I'm getting so impatient for it! I still play the BO1 maps and I was really hoping DLC5 wasn't a myth, then hearing we were going to be getting the rest of the W@W maps and the majority of the BO1 maps also made me almost piss myself with excitement XD Actually loving the fact that they put Gobblegums in and stuff, whole new take on things that means it's going to me more than the same maps with a graphical update, already looking at the maps and where everything is and devising my own strategies and GG loadouts for when I get to play them. First time I've been this hyped for a DLC since... ever!

• Moderators

Map: Kino der Toten

Highest Round: 50

Strategy used: Main stage with the Thundergun and a blast furnace Pharo, cause I wanted to level it up. Later I switched to dead wire.

Screenshot: 

Spoiler

DAOkp5_XYAAvmBW.jpg

Gums used: All of the whimsical once and Alchemical, which I only used once on the Pharo

I had 4 downs sadly, because I was a bit to reckless on insta kill and the fourth one was a suicide.

The fact that the T gun now makes drops makes it a lot easier, but almost everything is easier in BO III, which is not necessarily negative critique, but more a compliment cause it makes it that much more relaxing. I love these maps which you just can jump into and listen to music, which sometimes gets me killed at the beginning, cause I can't hear the zombies, but that is a bit off topic now.

I think I'll try to get to 100 during my summer break.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2017 at 5:48 PM, Blurryface said:

Yep!! Any videos I have watched on youtube I have put to 240p. I don't want to spoil the glorious 1440p eye candy it will be upon release :-) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2017 at 3:52 PM, Blurryface said:

Here is the ultimate all-in-one place to post your highest rounds on Zombie Chronicles. You can post any ZC map that you like and you highest round. Feel free to use my mini template. Simply just copy and paste below and edit your stats in!

Map: Ascension

Highest Round: 100

Strategy Used: Training at spawn

Screenshot: it's on ps4 and i'm typing this on pc

Gobblegums used: Alchemical,immolation,soda fountain

Have fun guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Ascension

Round 90 (then quit, was just doing it for XP)

Solo

Camping the spawn

Reign Drops; Kill Joy; Fatal Contraption; Power Vacuum; Immolation.

This isn't that particular game but this is the strategy, which I used again on 2XP weekend http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/184390-level-up-an-entire-prestige-in-two-hours-with-2xp-ascension-power-vacuum-strategy/

Shi No Numa

Round 57 then quit cause I had to go

Solo

Camping Comm Room entrance with Wunderwaffe & door closed

Reign Drops; Alchemical; Cache Back; Crate Power; Immolation

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/184408-shi-no-numa-fast-early-rounds-strategy-rounds-52-57-gameplay/

• 1 year later...

I'm late to this party, but I'll post my pathetic solo games. I've had this for less than 2 months now. 

NDU: Solo, classic GG, round 31 1 down, camping grenades above start room. Round 41 with Crate+Wall Power and Bullet boost, 1 down (KN44/Locus PaP'd. Turned/fireworks).

Verrückt: Solo, Classic GG, round 33 Camping Vesper/ICR1 spot, 1 down (ICR1 + WW). Round 29 camping Speed Cola room, classic GG, 1 down (ICR1/HVK30). Round 33 Speed Cola room with Wall Power and Bullet Boost GG, 1 down (ICR1/HVK30).

Shi No Numa: Solo, classic GG, round 36, running by Flogger on Fishing Hut side, 1 down. I camped under start room steps to near 30. WW/LMG.

(Not ZC, but...) The Giant: Solo, 47, Training by TP C, classic GG, 1 down (360). (XB1) Same strategy to 40, classic, 1 down.

Kino Der Toten: Solo, 36, camping start room steps, classic GG, 1 down. I have yet to do a thundergun "stage run" on the bo3 reprint.

Ascension: Solo, 45, W'sW lander pad (phd) training, turned and deadwire (no thundergun. KN44/HVK30 I think), 1 down.

Shangri La: Solo, 30, camping in power by power room door near Bowie Knife, classic GG, 1 down.

Moon: Solo 36, running biodome with no power, turned on hacked vmp, fireworks on KN44, 1 down (I should have gone much further, it is so easy). I've camped tunnel 6 to 28 also (power on), classic, 1 down, turned on hacked Kuda, fireworks on hacked KN44.

Origins: .... maybe 26 with 4 downs. I've barely played this reprint and have not been very successful.

Archived