What's the difference between the MPD and the Summoning Key ?

Ciphers:

Kronorium
Excerpt 349561223:
The Summoning Key is one of the oldest artifacts in all creation. It was used by the first one to mix all the dimensions with life, giving each one its unique balance. Under certain circumstances, it has the ability to form bridges between dimensions allowing the transfer of life forces back and forth. It resides in the 63rd dimensions of creation.

Solved by oxin8

Kronorium
Excerpt 27101978
The life force from the dead world allows the bearer to flow with all creation.

Solved by Nieno69

From the timeline:

THE SUMMONING KEY - The Keepers craft the Summoning Key, a device that allows them to manipulate the Aether. Holding power over reality itself, they use it to create Agartha

+

THE AETHER PYRAMID - The corrupted Keepers create the Aether Pyramid, a device capable of absolute power. A schism forms between them and those Keepers untainted by the Dark Aether.

The Summoning Key allows you to manipulate the Aether, holding power over reality.

The MPD appears to do the same thing according to a Buried quote by Evil Richtofen.

"Finally, I am in control! The aether is mine to manipulate as I wish. The world is now my own personal plaything! A-HA HA!"

Evil Richtofen can manipulate the Aether too, thus meaning he holds power over reality itself.

The Summoning Key can preserve souls and I believe the MPD is capable of that seeing as how Evil Richtofen moved Victis from Tranzit to Die Rise

The MPD receives its energy from the Dark Aether as that cipher explains the life force from the Dead world allows the bearer to flow with all creation.

During Revelations EE .. you have to fill the Summoning Key with zombies souls which is the life force from the Dead world.

Both of them requires energy from the Dark Aether.

The only difference I could find is that the MPD can only be used by those who posses a soul.

It seems in order to manipulate the Aether no matter what, you have to use the Dark Aether.

This kinda makes sense, seeing as how you can't affect positive energy with positive energy.

You have to use negative energy to affect the positive energy.

I would like to discuss this matter and hear your opinions.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

A question many might ask. First, you must understand that I think there is a difference between Aether in WaW/BO/BO2 and Aether in BO3. In BO3, Aether seems to be the same as Agartha, while in previous games, Aether seems to refer to the Dark Aether.

The Summoning Key is said, and I believe that, to be the most powerful artifact in this (the 3th) or any other dimension. You can create walls, suck souls, teleport, form wormholes, timetravel, create universes and pretty much everything with it. Like you said, it holds power over reality itself, over physical science and powers. It can do things that contradict with how things should be. No mathematical, biological, physical or chemical law can explain the powers of the Summoning Key. Again, it holds power over reality itself.

The Moon Pyramid Device, or MPD, is just like the Summoning Key a device created by Keepers/Vril Ya, but only this time by the corrupted Keepers.

"The corrupted Keepers create the Aether Pyramid a device capable of absolute power"....in one universe, I guess. Once Richthofen entered the Pyramid Device, he said the world becomes his own personal plaything. So I guess the MPD gives you the ultimate power in only one universe. The Summoning Key is a device with which you basically an do everything, but it does not necessarily give you "ultimate power". It can form bridges when you want it, build buildings, destroy mountains, teleport objects, but no, it does not give you ultimate control. One advantage of the Summoning Key is that its powers do not limit to one universe.

At least, this is how I think about it. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Now I have a question for you, and any other members on CoDZ. Here are two strange, controversial quotes from the timeline, and one from Monty:

>First, there were only the Aether and the Keepers.

>This is it. The Aether. The infinite. Agartha.

>The Keepers craft the Summoning Key, a device that allows them to manipulate the Aether. Holding power over reality itself, they use it to create Agartha.

Sooo....first there was only the Aether, and later the Keepers used the Aethers energy to create Agartha, while Monty says that the Aether IS Agartha? That's strange, in my opinion. How does that work? We know the Aether is besides a dimension also a certain form of energy. Maybe the Keepers used the (already existing) Aetherial energy to create Agartha, a physical place.

Archived