List of bugs/glitches

Tattoo247

Hey all, pretty simple, straight forward topic. Basically list any and all bugs you have found in any of the new zombies Chronicles remade Maps. To keep things easy to find, list your console, then map name, then the bug. I have only found one, and it doesn't always happen but I've got it to work 3 times now. 

Ps4

Origins

Using the "Undead man walking" gobblegum on origins will freeze the Templar zombies on top of their spawn points, they even stand like their basic model (feet together, arms at 5 and 7o clock) which makes it easier to charge those generators. 

I'd like to note I have only done this on generator 1 and 2 ,but will test the others out. I'm sure it's going to be the same result though.

So there's mine, it's small but in the rare case, this bug is actually helpful (sorta) so let's see what everyone else has discovered.

Edit: it seems to not he related to Undead man walking gum but just a random occurance.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some Templar zombies will spawn in invisible when trying to charge a station on origins. If you buy soda fountain on ascension and use the wonderfizz perk machine monkeys will not attack the perk machines you got the extra perk from. in the starting room of ascension if you go upstairs and to the right and slowly walk to the edge of the drop off section you can latch onto the wall and the zombies will not be able to attack you. in moon its possible to glitch the moon man into a infinite walking position in the spawn room with the power open, he just needs to be walking at the corner of the pad missing in the floor and he will always be stuck there.

EDIT: Some staffs become stuck and you can no longer pick them up from the pack a punch area thing. also lighting staff wont upgrade when doing the steps were you shoot the piano on the wall.

Had a game of Origins were the Panzer did not spawn at all. Not Round 8, not a round later or early like he used to do, just not at all. I'm not sure what triggered, but we were just building the Ice Staff just as the round changed. We got to Round 20 and yeah he hadn't spawned. Not that I'm complaining, although he does lock out the Fire Staff.

18 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

Had a game of Origins were the Panzer did not spawn at all. Not Round 8, not a round later or early like he used to do, just not at all. I'm not sure what triggered, but we were just building the Ice Staff just as the round changed. We got to Round 20 and yeah he hadn't spawned. Not that I'm complaining, although he does lock out the Fire Staff.

A similar occurrence happened to me with the Panzer, turns out, he dropped in at generator 5, and I had not opened either entrance so he just stood there and let me kill him. The next one spawned in normal and exacted his revenge for killing the other helpless one lol

Ps4

origins

occasionally one of the staffs become locked in their build pedestals.  It's happened to me twice now, once with fire staff during an Easter egg attempt, after putting it in the fifth pedestal at excavation. The other was with wind staff during a solo run. 

I hope they fix these because the longer they stay un-patched the more the leaderboards won't even bother to me. Anyway, here is some general game breaking glitches I have saw people do playing pubs.

Moon: Tekeporter Pileup Glitch, Ontop of door Glitch, Ontop of barrier in Bio Dome, Wallbreach through stairs.

Kino: Wallbreach through stairs leading down to stage.

Orgins: Multiple Pileup glitches, Panzer pulling you under map, Hold more than one upgraded staff

Shi No Numa: Pileup glitch in spawn room

Ascension: Pileup glitch in spawn room

Just a few I noticed. Hope these are fixed soon! :23:

I had the staff get locked in yesterday, super f'n annoying. 

They took out the dog glitch in Kino, not suprising being it's built from scratch but I was sad to see it gone. That may have been the first time the dogs had a fair chance in years lol 

Also sort of unrelated, but has anyone been having trouble with their weapon skins? Sometimes mine stay real blurry, like when you are waiting for a match to start in a multiplAyer game, but it never fully loads, bothers the crap out of me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Have had the staff getting stuck glitch like many others as well. Only solution to that is not switching staves, instead returning one before picking up another.

Another one I had on Origins was one of the robots' feet killing me while in the trenches stepping over me.

Not really a glitch but I want to be able to return WW with the hacker on Moon.

Have a bug right now where every time I lose, it goes into an infinite loop of the end sequence in the woods and then eventually just puts on a blue screen and I have to end task to get out. I tried multiple maps and same thing. Help?

7 minutes ago, Dudeman said:

Have a bug right now where every time I lose, it goes into an infinite loop of the end sequence in the woods and then eventually just puts on a blue screen and I have to end task to get out. I tried multiple maps and same thing. Help?

Haven't heard this one before. I would consider contacting Activision Support on Twitter, they might be able to help you.

• 1 year later...

my friend and i have been trying to upgrade all the staffs but we keep getting stuck on the orb step on the frost staff because the orb isn't in the excavation site, this happened two games in a row, and both times i re-checked all the previous steps and shot the tombstones again, shot where the orb would be, checked the crazy place and i wasnt able to put the staff down to collect souls for it. any suggestions as to how to fix this would be very much appreciated, thank you

Archived