Zombie Chronicles Storyline/Trailer Stuff

CnKole

So I just watched the music video or trailer for Zombie Chronicles. I noticed that there is a GobbleGum machine in it. Which leads me to believe that the did more than just remaster the maps. I do not know how I feel about this. It just wont have the same feeling of accomplishment getting to higher rounds using the GobbleGum machine. But it could also come in handy and be very useful on Origins, and Moon, which both take ages and ages to get set up on. But this also leads me to start believing some of the theories and speculations of new and different easter eggs in the maps. I mean I am sure that they will keep all of the main easter eggs, and most of the small ones, but what I mean when I say say new and different easter eggs, is that I am sure that they will add extra ones on top of the current ones. Cyphers? I don't know what to expects with cyphers...

What do you guys think about this stuff? And what are your just overall opinions about Zombie Chronicles?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I'm pretty excited about it. even with gobblegum, if you don't want it. don use it. I'm not a huge fan myself, so i dont rely on it too much and prefer to play in a more traditional style. But, I am definitely interested in seeing the maps remastered. I can say I've been waiting for this for a long time.

It was revealed that all the maps will have gobbegum machines but we also know that now a majority of orginal weapons have been changed. That said tehre are some og weapons there and many people myself included have begun theorising that maybe there will be new easter eggs as well as the orginal ones.

On 5/11/2017 at 6:40 PM, Astrobat Devine said:

It was revealed that all the maps will have gobbegum machines but we also know that now a majority of orginal weapons have been changed. That said tehre are some og weapons there and many people myself included have begun theorising that maybe there will be new easter eggs as well as the orginal ones.

I haven't had a chance to watch any gameplay since the drop, but was the "Water Staff" thing an EE or a bug?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2017 at 11:44 AM, CnKole said:

So I just watched the music video or trailer for Zombie Chronicles. I noticed that there is a GobbleGum machine in it. Which leads me to believe that the did more than just remaster the maps. I do not know how I feel about this. It just wont have the same feeling of accomplishment getting to higher rounds using the GobbleGum machine. But it could also come in handy and be very useful on Origins, and Moon, which both take ages and ages to get set up on. But this also leads me to start believing some of the theories and speculations of new and different easter eggs in the maps. I mean I am sure that they will keep all of the main easter eggs, and most of the small ones, but what I mean when I say say new and different easter eggs, is that I am sure that they will add extra ones on top of the current ones. Cyphers? I don't know what to expects with cyphers...

What do you guys think about this stuff? And what are your just overall opinions about Zombie Chronicles?

Be sure you go check out my post to see a few thing you probably didn't see ;)

Archived