RequixEclipse

“Remember Forever” Analysis

RequixEclipse    108

“Remember Forever”

Hey guys just want to post that heart dropping song heard in the reveal! Still trying to find what the title of the song.. Remember? Obviously by the beautiful Elena Siegman. Here's the some of what I could pick out.  Feel free to add any missed words or corrections and I'll update OP. I've tried to pick out the other voices that are heard during the song.  I'll be making frequent updates to the OP as I listen to the delay it's a right at the devils interval which props to these kids..

Also called the Devil's Triad, the Devil's Interval, and diabolus in musica, this combination of tones has led to some of the most chilling chords and melodies in music history. It's one of the hardest things for a composer to teach a singer not to sing the Devils Interval.

The Light through the window streams in and breaks on your brow.

(Breaks on through to you)

and she floats on by

Beautiful Sad,Lost Child

Cruelty reconciled

I stand with you, forever

Can you feel me here?

Remember

(Her love will find you)

Forever

(Her love will reach you)

Forever

(Held in her arms, remember)

FOREVER

(Her love will find you)

(Her love will heal you)

(Shield you from harm, forever)

FOREVER

I'll Shield you 

Remember

Heal you, FOREver..

I personally had that heart dropping feeling seeing it and would like to hear what your reaction was to it and what you most excited to see!

INTERVALS

49 Seconds

yexpKCJ.jpg 

55-58 Seconds

DWm6hvE.jpg

zTDISyw.jpg

115 Seconds OF COURSE this is what knocks the items over on the table!

nGvC38m.jpg

1:23 Under the Bed

kF8xUMf.jpg

1:42, 1:45 when going through in Shangri-La

rA8FrTU.jpg

IMG_2414.PNG

The following pictures take place during minutes 1:50, 2:02, (2:03 SHADOWMAN!), 2:06, 2:07

6LcDbXd.jpg

X1jm7EX.jpg

58gO8cx.jpg

jf9CY7Z.jpg

dLOyvYe.jpg

2:08 While Samantha Maxis Fades Away.

Q5ZTK9Y.jpg

There you have it guys! Please let me know what's on your mind, because this was extremely tedious trying to start and stop. I find it so interesting that each one of these are in fact during a devils Interval. Well played Treyarc

• Like 3

Rissole25    378

One thing I noticed on a subsequent watch. Is that smoke outside the window at the start? I know it's depicted as winter with the leaves and the snow globe, but I couldn't help but think of that bomb that Maxis described.

Also worth mentioning that keeping the window shut seems to be very important.

RequixEclipse    108

Me to but I'm not sure if your aware or have any knowledge on musical theory but the Tritone intervals are very very chilling. It's also referred to as the devils interval 

RequixEclipse    108
9 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

One thing I noticed on a subsequent watch. Is that smoke outside the window at the start? I know it's depicted as winter with the leaves and the snow globe, but I couldn't help but think of that bomb that Maxis described.

This is what I find these pics are all screen shots during that video! 

RequixEclipse    108

Picture your self in a Frozen Forest....

10F659D0-A808-4A32-9BED-9C2FFFE8174D.pngC0CC7C5C-94DA-4F62-8066-247244E0D21A.jpeg

9BEB4590-3731-424D-9916-33819D6A6D57.png