Zombie Chronicles Megathread

ZombiesIsKey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/9/2017 at 5:04 AM, Blurryface said:

Thanks buddy.

Also just to confirm - PHD Flopepr has been replaced with Widows Wine on all maps.

Man this is disappointing. I am happy for the maps don't get me wrong. But why not just drop the price to 1500 and just do the explosive resistance or up it to 2500 and make sliding do damage? These are simple fixes after they trolled us with PHD in BO2 it really needed to come back. 

On 15/05/2017 at 10:59 PM, Blurryface said:

I hope they add it at some point down the line. It's a must have!

They won't cause it doesn't work the same. You can't PaP before turning the power on I believe? You definitely can't buy Jugg and there's also a Gobblegum machine there so you could use ammo gums to get more kills. Glad in a way, we don't need two NMLs, there's already one and everyone should just stick to the same one or records become convoluted.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

They won't cause it doesn't work the same. You can't PaP before turning the power on I believe? You definitely can't buy Jugg and there's also a Gobblegum machine there so you could use ammo gums to get more kills. Glad in a way, we don't need two NMLs, there's already one and everyone should just stick to the same one or records become convoluted.

You make a very good point. Black Ops 3 shouldn't make Black Ops obsolete, anyway. 

6 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

BO3 Moon can't possibly outdo the original. I will always love BO1 most.

I totally agree and it was THE best period for zombies IMO, but at the same time I don't think I'll play the BO1 version again now. While I'm never going to have as good a time as I did when BO1 Moon was the latest map, it's just a bit outdated now compared to the new one I guess. Same way that Der Riese has always been one of my all time favourites, but since it came out on BO1 I've never played it on W@W and since it came out on BO3 I've never played it on BO1. Suppose the more polished product and additional features gives it new life for me.

Well I've played 2 maps so far: Ascension and Nacht Der Untoten. So I thought to give quick thoughts on them. (Note I didn't really use gobblegums on either run, I bought Anywhere But here in Ascension once but that's it)

Ascension: Well this was my first run of zombies in months so I was a bit rusty, played with a friend and we reached round 20 I think. Hard to say how exactly double pack-a-punch is going to affect the game, cause we failed a bit too early. But basically unlimited ammo for training if you use a wall weapon with dpap and use alchemical gobblegum :/ otherwise the map was great and looked awesome and it really gave BO1 feels, just that some of the BO3 features should be taken off in these more simple maps in my opinion.

Nacht Der Untoten: Gobblegums will make this map a lot easier since you will be able to get upgraded weapons, but without gobblegums even with the adde wunderfizz the map feel intense and is not easy. Ray Gun Mark 2 made things "easy" I reached round 20 which I think is my highest in Nacht tbh (lol). Nacht has never been one of my favorite maps, but this time it was pretty fun. The map really benefits from the Wunderfizz.

Der Riese was added to the game on the release as "The Giant" map

Hey guys, can you add me on PSN so I have people to play with? ID is LewisCav. Don't worry I have lots of experience with these maps!

Also, pardon my ignorance but what happened with Der Riese? 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Blurryface said:

I can confirm there is power at the start of NML and you can grab the perk and PAP.

They must have changed that for the final release! When the YouTubers who got to play it early were showing the maps on livestream you definitely couldn't buy them.

I wonder if Superhands will come back and re-do the Complete Solo Zombies Guide :b0206:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok first order of business GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I've returned for a short while! 

Second order: What progress has anyone made on discovering new easter eggs in verruct, kino, ascension, shangri-la, moon, and Origins? 

I know about the fountain spewing blood, but what does that signify? Is that it or do we need the zombie vomit gobble gum or something? 

I'd also check out the buttons in the power room on moon, and the gears on stage in kino! I'd hunt myself, but alas I'm away from the ole play station for a few days....  

Edit/update: There is apperiantly a CONTINUATION to the Origins Easter Egg involving using zombie blood to see a whisper within the staff room. This was first thought to be a visual glitch but is now considered a step due to Samantha screams and constant ability to recreate events. 

YO! I AM DOWN to hunt for easter eggs Thursday evening if this isn't found by then, and even then I'm 90% sure all maps have something like this in them now. We found Nact and SNN, let's get em all boys!  

23 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Ok first order of business GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I've returned for a short while! 

Second order: What progress has anyone made on discovering new easter eggs in verruct, kino, ascension, shangri-la, moon, and Origins? 

I know about the fountain spewing blood, but what does that signify? Is that it or do we need the zombie vomit gobble gum or something? 

I'd also check out the buttons in the power room on moon, and the gears on stage in kino! I'd hunt myself, but alas I'm away from the ole play station for a few days....  

Edit/update: There is apperiantly a CONTINUATION to the Origins Easter Egg involving using zombie blood to see a whisper within the staff room. This was first thought to be a visual glitch but is now considered a step due to Samantha screams and constant ability to recreate events. 

Queen found some. seems every map has something. I would expect nothing less from Treyarch

Origins

Shi No Numa

Twitter

Archived