Tranzit Mysteries and Easter Egg Continuation

abduln21

Now that Tranzit has become backwards compatable on the xbox one, I have started to play some tranzit again. This map has to be the vain of my existence. Ive read everything I possibly can about the EE theories. I know how to do both sides of the easter egg but that is not why I am Here.

Some points  I would like to make.

I believe the ladder for the bus has an alternate location similar to that for the hatch on dinner.

The orbs that come down are due to the lamp posts but for maxis we did not complete the scalene and the circumscribed triangles.

Orbs come out of the box as well for specific weapons for specific players. This has to be significant.

There is still a part we have not been able to find the spawn location for, so the hunt is on once again. I have personally picked up this item in game but never found where to place it. I have linked the image below. Please know that this is not the part for the jet gun!

Any other ideas and comments would be greatly appreciated

PNG.png

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

That part, I have never seen that before. Where can you pick it up? Btw, I too joined this site in order to hunt the mystery in TranZit down. And I can't deny that every time I play TranZit, I do stuff in the hope I find something new. Good luck out there, and remember:

-It may be points, or whatever you call them. Wait appropriate amount of time, then continue to work

-Overlooked and never found, but one does simply run around.

-Everyone looks for the missing piece, and they think they have it, between their teeth

-Crashed and derailed, it is the players who have failed.

-You have seen the key, but it is too large, you see.

)In plain sight, but out of mind, without me, you would be blind.

I- thought you would be clued, because you're picture of beams may be skewed.

-The hands of time do never stop, then again, the hands should swap.

-Sometimes the largest objects hold the most significance, the end result, may be magnificent

-The next step is not too far, looking in the wrong way is what you are

-If you go there now something will be up and running...... but stay to the path, dont go hunting

-A train car is a train car....unless derailed, that is.....then its junk, right?

-If you have been there, but dont go back, then how do you know?
If it can open but you dont open it, how will you know. Follow the signs to.

-Some say "Tell us" and many tell me to keep my mounth shut. I will say this: I always think what i want until i get it.

-Eyes of dedication, skil, are separate.

-No vision doesnt mean less ability
Some things needs to go down, before others go up.

-Sometimes it can be two sides of thesame coin. But when flipping the coin, you never know what lands first.

-Distractions are inhibited though the general key of succes. Past succes there is logic hiding in plain sight.

-What we can say is that there are items in the world – various parts of the world – that can be combined and used to help you achieve tasks, open new areas, and so on. Some can be carried by characters, while others – well, you’re just going to have to wait to find out.

wp_ss_20170309_0004.png

If you have xbox add me pyrotech x2 and abduln21. Ive picked up that part before but now im unable to find it again. Ive been looking for such a long time. I want to say the ladder goes on the train or somewhere near town but not 100% on either. I have tried many locations but the fog is wack

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, abduln21 said:

If you have xbox add me pyrotech x2 and abduln21. Ive picked up that part before but now im unable to find it again. Ive been looking for such a long time. I want to say the ladder goes on the train or somewhere near town but not 100% on either. I have tried many locations but the fog is wack

Okay, I have Xbox, so I will add you in order to do classic hunting in this forgotten map (I don't have a mic so I can't talk btw). But do you remember where you have picked this part up? (and don't mind the fog, I can play TranZit with my eyes closed :P)

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, abduln21 said:

No I was hoping someone would help me find it. In all the thousands of games ive played on transit I have only picked this up once. I also thing Russman has to die in order to finish the final steps

Why do you think that?

• Moderators

We could run around like headless chickens, doing random stuff and hope we find something, like I always have done and many others too.....OR we use our brains.

Firstly, I would like to find out what is written in Russian on the silo's and tractors in Farm (the Russian writings all around the map are solved except these). We know the electricity pylon has morsecode saying "stay with me". Perhaps the Russian writing says something significant about an egg too.

Secondly, I would like to find out when you get the green flash in the mystery box: Which character you play and which weapon you get. And also look when that teddy bear appears ON top of the box: That happens sometimes too. If I have time I'll start hunting today

18 hours ago, anonymous said:

Firstly, I would like to find out what is written in Russian on the silo's and tractors in Farm (the Russian writings all around the map are solved except these). We know the electricity pylon has morsecode saying "stay with me". Perhaps the Russian writing says something significant about an egg too.

Nothing more than that :

But I don't see which tractor you're talking about.

From maxis side we havent done the scalene obtuse traingles circumscribed within the circle for the turbines. Everyone just put their turbines down on any lampost but that only gives you the achievement. I believe there is a specific order to the turbine placement after killing the avogodro under the pylon.

For Richtofens side I have not been able to figure out what else there is after the EMP to the 4 lamp posts. Maybe EMP all the lampost in the game IDK.

I am still trying to figure out where I found that part at. I have not been able to find its spawn location since. I have been hunting but I believe I only found the part in a game where the EE was complteted so maybe it only spawns in after some steps are taken.

• Moderators

@Schrödinger The tractor in farm, and the silo's: Is all there is those reused Ascension Russian Czernobyl words, or is there more? I will soon make screenshots to be sure what stands there. I appreciate your help (with the link)!

On ‎2‎-‎5‎-‎2017 at 11:09 PM, CerealBro1 said:

Hey guys, I would love to go egg hunting as well, I love Tranzit and have always thought there was more. My gamertag is CerealBro1 and I am willing to help too

Welcome to the crew, mate.

Today I got a green flash when Marlton had a HAMR, ever since the green flash there was a teddy sitting on the box. Another person got a War Machine out of the box(so the teddy does not give you automatticly a good weapon.

13 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

If one of you have done the Easter Egg, would you mind checking if you can get those laundromat light beams to activate? It doesn't work on Playstation, but since this is just a BC of the 360 version, it should still work for you guys.

FYI I completed the EEs again and on Xbox One Beams still suprisingly showing at Laundromat/Laundromat Door

On 5/3/2017 at 2:18 PM, anonymous said:

@Schrödinger The tractor in farm, and the silo's: Is all there is those reused Ascension Russian Czernobyl words, or is there more? I will soon make screenshots to be sure what stands there. I appreciate your help (with the link)!

Welcome to the crew, mate.

Today I got a green flash when Marlton had a HAMR, ever since the green flash there was a teddy sitting on the box. Another person got a War Machine out of the box(so the teddy does not give you automatticly a good weapon.

If he was russmann the war machine is his fav weapon

• Moderators
3 hours ago, M16 EPIC said:

The piece you put at the end of the post isn't a hidden piece from TranZit, it's part of the Easter Egg in Buried.

I self was not sure if he was serious or not, so I looked at the signs of the parts in buried (on CoD wiki) and could not find this rope/pulley-like thing, so I believe him. Could you tell me from what device that part is? Btw, appreciate your criticism, mate

On 2-5-2017 at 5:37 AM, abduln21 said:

PNG.png

This is just an unused texture in Tranzit's gamefiles.

It was later (re)used in Buried, to build the Guillotine for the Easter Egg. You can see it being picked up right here.

• Moderators

On the silo in Farm, the word заражено is written, which means Infection. I cannot understand what is written on the tractor: To me it seems like a mixture between our symbols, Cyrillic (Russian) symbols and upside-down Cyrillic symbols. It's a true mess, and maybe it is meant to be an unreadable and irrelevant word. But for those who are interested, take a look.

wp_ss_20170511_0001.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived