Comic #4: A new loading screen

anonymous

• Moderators

While comic 4 gave us an, on least said, interesting new loading screen, namely a new Kino der Toten loading screen, I have seen no discussion about it. Time to change that!

images (9).jpg

On the first, normal loading screen, we see the zombie universe: The universe in which element 115 exists. In the first panel we see zombies in the unknown bunker of Nacht der Untoten. Panel number 2 shows the Verruckt Asylum on Tiergarternstraße 4 WITH zombies. On the third panel we see zombies in the Rising Sun facility and in  panel 4 we see zombies in Der Riese Waffenfabrik, surrounding our four heroes, who teleport away and start their journey, which can be seen in the last panel. Richthofen starts his Grand Scheme, and as events in this universe fall as dominos with as big end: The destruction of this universe. Cause and effect. At the end of Buried, Richthofen could gain complete power, and the "world will be his own personal plaything". A side effect: The Apothicans are able to send 115 rocks though the tears in the universe Richthofen created, to history, waiting to be found by Group 935, which start the loop over again. Another possibility in Buried is that Maxis goes to Samantha. She, heavily influenced by the Apothicans, goes back to World War I and asks 4 heroes to free the Apothicans. So either Richthofen's, or Maxis's path ends in having element 115 on Earth. That's the loop. The loop that must be broken. This is the zombies universe, the universe in which we run around and complete Easter Eggs for some greater agenda. Let's go to the new loading screen.

wp_ss_20170501_0002.png

Unlike the explanation of the other loading screen, we will now start in the last comic panel: The old doctor Richthofen is shot and dies instant. So there won't be a Richthofen in that universe anymore. This stops the falling dominos, the cause and effects, the events leading to doom. If the Doctor is dead, there will be no Buried. There will be no endgame between Richthofen and Maxis. The Apothicans will never be able to send 115 meteorites to our past. And I say our, because this is the universe we live in. Reality. An Earth, a universe without Element 115. Without Apothicans. Both simply do not exist here. If the Apothicans never send 115 to Earth, there would be no zombies. On panel 2 we see asylum doctors doing nasty asylum stuff. Look it up: Action T4, it existed in reality. Just no zombies. Peter was never a spy in Group 935, because Group 935 does not even exist in reality (because there is no 115). That’s why we don't see Peter hanging in the Rising Sun facility on panel 3: That facility is now simply a barn, a military base perhaps. But no secret station in which experiments with 115 take place. If Peter was never infiltrated in Group 935, the marines never had to rescue him. On panel 1 we see the two planes of the marines standing on the ground: No plane could crash in Nacht der Untoten. This universe is normal, without 115. Only because one person is killed, one domino is taken away, the zombie events don't take place, and the loop is broken. (I know it sounds a bit complicated, but I will post a self-made picture of this all once I am able to use my PC.)
 1aCyvSv.jpg
Remember the SoE scrap paper saying: "A universe has born, the others must be undone". This universe, OUR universe, Monty's perfect universe, the universe without 115 and Apothicans, is born. All others must be undone. Like Monty said, the other universes are closing off. From now on, only one universe exists: Our universe. Our reality.

imagesDM9RRDNL.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On that pieced together paper you have, there is one thing I'd like to point out...

"We are different, but the same"

"These shackles they come

with certain opportunity

they won't let me get away
but they show me that we are the same!

We're the same?

We're the same. 

They show me that we are the same.

I can't give in. 

I won't give in. 

It's not a state of mind

I'm wretched but I'm powerful!"

This is a bone I'm throwing you. Follow the lead.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Samantha's Teddy CXV said:

On that pieced together paper you have, there is one thing I'd like to point out...

"We are different, but the same"

"These shackles they come

with certain opportunity

they won't let me get away
but they show me that we are the same!

We're the same?

We're the same. 

They show me that we are the same.

I can't give in. 

I won't give in. 

It's not a state of mind

I'm wretched but I'm powerful!"

This is a bone I'm throwing you. Follow the lead.

Its all inside my head.
Its just inside my,
Its all inside my,
They're all inside my head.

They're all inside my HEAD!

• Administrators

The Abracadavre lyrics are referencing that Sam and Richtofen are not so different in which they both are awful people, not the exact same connection as the note in the Shadows of Evil scrap.

But the loading screen remake is so hype! Goes back to further proving that killing these particular versions of them essentially erases all the other versions of them in various universe, making them the "parent" version. Blundell confirmed this in Dalek's interview video, stating why there was a cipher mentioning how each specific character needs to be killed at the right place and time.

• Moderators
15 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

But the loading screen remake is so hype! Goes back to further proving that killing these particular versions of them essentially erases all the other versions of them in various universe, making them the "parent" version. Blundell confirmed this in Dalek's interview video, stating why there was a cipher mentioning how each specific character needs to be killed at the right place and time.

Yeah, about that, I still don't fully get it. I understand that the "parent" versions are the purest forms of their souls, and therefore are these collected, to live further in the perfect world. But if you kill the parent versions, do the other versions in other universes automatically die too? I don't see the meaning behind that, since the not-perfect universes in which 115 exist (in which the other versions live) are automatically closed off from the real, perfect universe.

• 2 years later...
  • Moderators

Okay I tried finding a more relevant thread to post this though in, but I can't seem to find one, and it's not worth a post on its own, so here's a quick thought regarding this alternate loading screen and another:

Die Rise Comic.jpg

The events depicted here have always perplexed us because we can find no incident of Primis being together with Ultimis Richtofen, teleporting from Stalingrad to The House. However, I think the hint as to when this takes place is at the tear. On the right side, where there is a tear, normally in the Die Rise loading screen this teases Buried. However, instead it teases the loading screen that is the topic of this very thread. And the image depicts The Giant, where Richtofen shoots his other self, and thus creates fractures, essentially changing the past in his current fracture.

In the past, the loading screens have teased the next place in the narrative. If we are to believe the pattern is followed here, the events of this image take place just before The Giant. It makes sense, as Primis without Richtofen arrives at The Giant distrusting of Richtofens altogether. They have clearly been doing something for several years at this point. This means it takes place in the cycle, which was hinted at by the image of this crew disappearing in both Alpha Omega and Tag der Toten's cutscenes.

But the question remains, why did they go from Stalingrad to England, specifically the House?

• Moderators

Notice how the page before this one seems to remain Nuketown, just like the original Die Rise loading screen. 

In the Agartha part of the Timeline, we've got a 'arrival of the souls', but that surely isn't what is seen here since that includes Ultimis Nik, Tank and Tak rather than Primis Nik, Tank and Tak and Ultimis Richtofen. It is interesting though, since for all we know Stalingrad was followed by this 'arrival of the souls'.

Its also quite interesting since we dont have any further intelligence about adult Ultimis Richtofen ever entering the House. And during the Cycle, I also cannot remember Primis minus Richtofen and Ultimis Richtofen being together. 

In the Giant intro, I've always found Ultimis Richtofen's reaction on the sudden appearance of Primis a bit odd, almost like he either knew them already or he knew what was going to happen. From all we know, Primis minus Richtofen were running wild between 1943 and 1945. We also know that this was because Primis Richtofen was contacted by the House in 1943 to leave the rest of the crew and do other things, so perhaps the rest of Primis also had contact with the House and were teleporter there later, starting their own interdimensional voyage?

It is odd actually, if the Cycle is not broken, Ultimis after Moon remain trapped in the cage at Groom Lake. While Richtofen is cuckling and acting like he doesn't mind. Does he know more? Maybe, in the unbroken Cycle Multiverse, he is later taken by Primis minus Richtofen who bring him to the House for some reason?

And then we've also got Zombie Richtofen, also wearing that Nazi cap seen on this comic page. The only "empty", dead Richtofen body we know is the one at the Giant. Is this where Zombie Richtofen originated from? He went from doing tasks for his Primis variant to reviving his comatose post-Moon body, perhaps with a short holiday in Morg City where he did some Shadowman bidding in between. Is this the Richtofen version that was contacted by Primis minus Richtofen? It all wouldn't explain why we see Stalingrad and the cracking Agartha, both events shortly before Revelations, in this same comic.

And again another point, do we know anything about the Ultimis Richtofen from the Gotod Krovi fracture? We hear about Doctor Groph, General Lehmkuhl, Sophia and Maxis but not about Richtofen. He might simply not exist here, or my headcanon says he was assasinated in Stalingrad due to his similarity of General Amsel, but maybe this Agonia Richtofen plays a larger role as well.

Ahh, I feel like my comment is just as chaotic and complex as this whole timeline.

• Moderators

Post-AO where they show it disappearing, I've always seen this as just an alternate version of the ending where they actually go kill Monty instead of creating the Agarthan Device. The loading screen beforehand is the Nuketown one, suggesting it's after AO, and then the loading screen after is the altered The Giant loading screen, which shows all the map locations becoming un-zombified, so it could arguably be the ending where they create a new universe free of 115.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, KronoriumExcerptB said:

Post-AO where they show it disappearing, I've always seen this as just an alternate version of the ending where they actually go kill Monty instead of creating the Agarthan Device. The loading screen beforehand is the Nuketown one, suggesting it's after AO, and then the loading screen after is the altered The Giant loading screen, which shows all the map locations becoming un-zombified, so it could arguably be the ending where they create a new universe free of 115.

Concerning that altered The Giant loading screen, how does killing Ultimis Richtofen lead to the un-zombification of the rest of that universe? I get it that it would change events after October 1945, since Richtofen wouldn't be there anymore (so essentially, Maxis wouldn't commit suicide while Sam started to rage from within the MPD, etc, etc), but how would it affect the events of Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt and Shi no Numa, as seen on that loading screen. Those events already happened at the time Richtofen was shot, right?

Archived