Sign in to follow this  
flickytuts

In the Shadow of Richtofen - Trailer

flickytuts    0

Hi , 

I made a GrindHouse/ 80s style faux trailer using theater mode. It took me over 2 months to complete and would appreciate some feedback on it !

Hey there!

I think that was rather amusing! Overall, I think you did a good job. The creepy voice was cool, as well as the overlay effects. My only real point of criticism is that I think it was a bit long. Three minutes is a bit much for something that's supposed to be a trailer, you know? It seemed more of a short story action video at 3 minutes. Oh, also, if it really was supposed to be a trailer, I think some type of promotional screen at the end with the title (you know, the kind that usually has the date of release and other small text no one reads) on it.

Anyhow, good job!

flickytuts    0
23 minutes ago, MysteryMachineX said:

Hey there!

I think that was rather amusing! Overall, I think you did a good job. The creepy voice was cool, as well as the overlay effects. My only real point of criticism is that I think it was a bit long. Three minutes is a bit much for something that's supposed to be a trailer, you know? It seemed more of a short story action video at 3 minutes. Oh, also, if it really was supposed to be a trailer, I think some type of promotional screen at the end with the title (you know, the kind that usually has the date of release and other small text no one reads) on it.

Anyhow, good job!

Hey! Thanks for  feedback , yeah i could have maybe trimmed it down in retrospect. I was kinda going for an alternate ridiculous plot that would've been common for an 80s style horror/sci fi.. Promotional screen at end is a great idea ! will keep it in mind for next one! :)