Could WWII potentially have a Zombies mode?

ZombiesIsKey

As far as we know just now, WWII will include a third game mode but we have no idea what it is.

Well the big question is, could it be another zombies mode?

Well Cameron Dayton who is a creative director at Sledgehammer might have slipped up on telling us what the third mode could be.

If you have a look at the picture below, his twitter bio reads:

"Creative Director at Sledgehammer Games - putting Guns, Zombies and Grit into the next Call of Duty - Author of the best-selling cyberpunk novel, Etherwalker"

Yes, that's right "Guns, ZOMBIES and Grit"

Although if you go to his Twitter page now, his bio reads different.

It now says "Guns, Gore and Grit" zombies has now been replaced by Gore.

With this happening I can only think that Activision or someone from SH has asked him to take it off as it would be revealing the third mode super early.

What do you guys have to say about this and would you be happy with another year of zombies?

Me personally would rather have a Spec-Ops mode if zombies this time around is going to be anything like the EXO Zombies mode in AW but I guess we just have to wait and see...

IMG_4259.PNG

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived