NEW ZOMBIES INFO: Zombies Chronicles

InfestLithium

The overall consensus on Tranzit isn't positive so I'm not surprised to see it omitted. As for Mob that's a little more surprising since it's Blundell's first. But I guess they need something to offer so they can sell Treyarchs new game later. "Preorder Blackops 4 gets remastered MOTD"

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ROFbaggingU said:

The overall consensus on Tranzit isn't positive so I'm not surprised to see it omitted. As for Mob that's a little more surprising since it's Blundell's first. But I guess they need something to offer so they can sell Treyarchs new game later. "Preorder Blackops 4 gets remastered MOTD"

Would be nice to see it again!

It would be nice solely to play Farm and Town, I'm enjoying the hell out of grief on BO2 and hope some variation of that mode is including either in the expansion or future games. I still want to see a new map geared more towards Farm/Town instead of everything having to be a city sized map.

6 minutes ago, ROFbaggingU said:

It would be nice solely to play Farm and Town, I'm enjoying the hell out of grief on BO2 and hope some variation of that mode is including either in the expansion or future games. I still want to see a new map geared more towards Farm/Town instead of everything having to be a city sized map.

I enjoyed Farm back in my BO2 days. Loved how it got challenging the higher rounds and you have to be moving all the time. Not like a map like Revelations where you can literally camp in a corner and not move and get to round 100. I like revelations I must say but the level of challenge isn't great.

• Moderators

Seems the Bus Route B one was faked. But all these pictures have been really interesting. Looking forward to the reveal in 3.5 hours. 

I am quite bummed the DLC will be PS4 first. Depending on when it comes out I may barely get to play it this Summer.

43 minutes ago, RadZakpak said:

Seems the Bus Route B one was faked. But all these pictures have been really interesting. Looking forward to the reveal in 3.5 hours. 

I am quite bummed the DLC will be PS4 first. Depending on when it comes out I may barely get to play it this Summer.

Damn GlitchingQueen you troll!

Yes, PS4 get it first but from what I have heard PS4 only get it one week early before the rest of the systems get it. May not be true but it would be better than a month.

3 Hours to go! :)

• 2 weeks later...

y4842bqtqzsy-1.jpg

Is a complete game that brings a content of Black Ops 3 + the content of Zombie Chronicles Includes 8x Maps Classic of Treyarch Zombies remastered and all the maps included in the function Gobbble Gum

Tbh I'm pretty excited about this. I haven't been playing zombies pretty much at all after Revelations, occasionally a game or two. But hell, this map pack is what I was waiting for. Interested too see how it plays out with BO3 mechanics (gobblegums, double pack-a-punch, etc...), probably gonna make it a bit easier. But easter eggs, fresh look, everything. Next weekend gonna be a zombie marathon with my little brother :D

Most excited I'm about Moon. It was epic during BO1, it was THE map. Yes it has it's problems and is not my favorite map of all time, but if they've fixed those things a lot of players have complained about it, it's gonna be awesome :3

Also I hope that they have ramped up the difficulty of maps like Kino Der Toten and Ascension. Pretty sure no-one is looking forward to train the zombies on the stage till the end of times with double pack-a-punch weapons and gobblegums.

Archived