"Leaked" box art

InfestLithium

• Administrators

With the announcement of the new Call of Duty title "WWII", several things began popping up further confirming the release of the new game, including a leaked image of the box art.

http://imgur.com/a/QDKkB

If you can see, it mentioned a new bonus mode that isn't Zombies, but something entirely different.

High-Octane Co-Operative

Call of Duty: WWII's co-operative mode unleashes a new and original story. Play with your friends in this next-level standalone game experience full of unexpected, adrenaline-pumping moments.

Any thoughts on what it might be?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Really? Do they call the game just "WWII"? I was hoping for a more original name. But cosmetic's aren't important: The game is which it is about. And I am genuine happy that CoD went back to history

I love the World War 2 Era so this game I'm looking forward to :769:

I'm super excited for this. As much as I am a zombie lover, this just brings back even more cod love for me.

I remember playing the original Call of Dutys and the atmosphere was just so great and it was none of this jet pack nonsense.

As for the third mode, I'm actually looking forward to it. It really doesn't look like zombies but maybe more of a CO-OP mode for you and your friends. 

Super, super excited!

Archived