Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is now Backwards Compatibility

Spider

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, and I was just going to start playing the 390 Light version of King's Fall. But, it's Black Ops II, and you know what I say to that? F**K IT!

Honestly, this is the best thing to happen from backwards compatibility in a while. I thought Cars 2: The Video Game and the video game for Meet The Robinsons was absurd recently, and... well, I dunno, some of the choices were still good, but not my tastes.

In any case... Black Ops II was a game that I pretty much enjoyed mostly every facet of. The Campaign was the best in a very long time, having brought new characters in to an intricate story that kind of connected Black Ops 1 and BOII in a very good way. The Multiplayer, unlike some of the recent iterations (Black Ops III and Infinite Warfare), was honestly one of the more fun ones as well, and I met my main Xbox friends throguh it as well. And ZOMBIES, DUDE. Can't even begin to describe how amazing it was past TranZit and how much fun I had with my friends on those maps.

So yeah... this game is definitely something I've been yearning to play for a very long time. I'm going to be so glad to return.

Long live the king, man.

Well looks like my carrying will continue. Current log of successful carries.

Tranzit Richtofenside: 82 Maxisside: 28

Die Rise: Richthofenside: 5 Maxisside: 9

MOTD: 4

Buried: Richtofenside: 3 Maxisside: 5

Origins: 3

HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED OR ARE LOOKING FOR HELP

1 hour ago, ROFbaggingU said:

I'll be on the Xbox version if anyone wants to team up. I pretty much conquered black ops 3 and need new maps to explore

Let me take you on a journey my friend tonightme take you on a journey my friend. There is much you need to see! @RequixEclipseIMG_1895.JPG

• Administrators

Oh, the memes! So much happiness here on CODZ - THE HEAT OF THEIR BURNING FLESH WARMS MY HEART - ahem, excuse me. 

I echo you all! Y'all said it, folks. The Trilogy - nay, the Quad Feed is complete! WAW, BO, BO2, BO3...I'm set. If only I hadn't started ACIII on 360, I would likely put it away forever. And honestly, ACIII is so dull, I still may. 

At any rate, already hopped on and 1v4 stomped some n00bs in Town: Grief, when all my teammates disappeared in the first couple minutes. Generally douchey randoms, too. Ah, the feels. lol!

Can't wait to see some of y'all out there!

• Tech Admin
On 4/12/2017 at 6:07 AM, NaBrZHunter said:

Oh, the memes! So much happiness here on CODZ - THE HEAT OF THEIR BURNING FLESH WARMS MY HEART - ahem, excuse me. 

I echo you all! Y'all said it, folks. The Trilogy - nay, the Quad Feed is complete! WAW, BO, BO2, BO3...I'm set. If only I hadn't started ACIII on 360, I would likely put it away forever. And honestly, ACIII is so dull, I still may. 

At any rate, already hopped on and 1v4 stomped some n00bs in Town: Grief, when all my teammates disappeared in the first couple minutes. Generally douchey randoms, too. Ah, the feels. lol!

Can't wait to see some of y'all out there!

Now we can play and I don't need to dig out the 360 :smiley:

On a roll already!

Update Tranzit Richtofenside: 83

Die Rise Richthofenside: 6

IMG_1943.PNGIMG_1944.PNG

Be be sure to add GT: RequixEclipse on XboxOne and pm me to set up a time to get you that EE! :star:

Archived