Blurryface    135

Remember that moon image that was everywhere and that got first hypes of the whole DLC 5 thing?

Glitching Queen made a video on it a while back so if you haven't saw it here it is. Click Me :)

Even after many people proved that it was "fake" many still believed that it was real and it WAS DLC5.

Well now I can put your minds to rest as it was actually a screenshot from the Moon map that is being made on Mod Tools for PC.

As for PC players, we can be super hyped for this release as it was one of the greatest maps released and also had a super cool EE.

Here is a link to the Reddit post of the teaser trailer for the map. There is some more images floating about I just couldn't find them sadly but if I do I'll update the thread.

What do you think? It looks awesome to me!

Moon Remake

InfestLithium    520

The creator of that map did a great job with the lighting on it! I sincerely hope that No Man's Land gets a totally unique lighting system, because the pale orange skies in the original would definitely be compliment with sun rays beaming down, like a sunset of some kind. And if there is the easter egg redone?

RED EVERYWHERE.

• Like 1

Blurryface    135
2 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

The creator of that map did a great job with the lighting on it! I sincerely hope that No Man's Land gets a totally unique lighting system, because the pale orange skies in the original would definitely be compliment with sun rays beaming down, like a sunset of some kind. And if there is the easter egg redone?

RED EVERYWHERE.

Yes! Complete destruction!!

I can't wait to give it a try and I think it might actually be worth a video since I haven't made one in a long time.

I will try to keep this updated :)