Blurryface

Black Ops 3 Revival DLC5 FanArt

Blurryface    135

So I saw Glitching Queen retweeted out a tweet with this really cool looking DLC 5 art. 

Now I am presuming that this is indeed FanArt and not official in anyway but I got to say, it does look well done.

I also like the sound of the Tomb of the Dead map - Would be awesome.

What is your thoughts?

IMG_4019.JPG

• Like 1

Lenne    415

Ascension? haha yeah sure.

And I gotta be honest here the only good things about a Moon remake would be NML and the Easter Egg, cause the actual Moon part of Moon was mediocre in my opinion.

I'd rather have Shangri La and CotD.

For the BO II part we already have the proof that Slade himself is working on a Tranzit remake. ...

On a more serious note: I don't get why all these people (or "influencers" as they are called) do this, cause there are people who fall for this stuff and in my opinion it's just annoying to see so much talk about an extra DLC. Maybe if IW would not have sold well at all, but it still was one of the best selling games if not the best selling game in 2016.

If DLC 5 really happens well then good, but people should try and not expect it. That way no one will be disappointed and maybe everyone will be pleasantly surprised.

<3

Slade    270

Well Youtube ads-revenue is down the drain and no fucking one watches IW videos. 

SO GUYS DLC 5  IS TOTALLY LEGIT! MY SOURCE JUST TOLD ME! EVEN THOUGH IT MAKES EVEN LESS SENSE THAN THE "SUPER EASTER EGG" HUNT MONTHS AGO WHICH ALSO TURNED OUT TO BE NOTHING. BUT THIS TIME ITS REAL, ... PLZ WATCH MY VIDEOS. :(

Seriously it's just the latest clickbait sensation bullshit gimmick from these youtubers to stay in "business."

InfestLithium    520
15 hours ago, Slade said:

Well Youtube ads-revenue is down the drain and no fucking one watches IW videos. 

SO GUYS DLC 5  IS TOTALLY LEGIT! MY SOURCE JUST TOLD ME! EVEN THOUGH IT MAKES EVEN LESS SENSE THAN THE "SUPER EASTER EGG" HUNT MONTHS AGO WHICH ALSO TURNED OUT TO BE NOTHING. BUT THIS TIME ITS REAL, ... PLZ WATCH MY VIDEOS. :(

Seriously it's just the latest clickbait sensation bullshit gimmick from these youtubers to stay in "business."

Definitely clickbait, but there hasn't been a great deal of an "inside source" context. More along the lines of something behind found via mod tools in any given map we haven't really come across before, and that one thing turning into a "DLC 5??!! NEW SECRETS IN _____" video.

The YouTubers cater to the community, and the community caters to the hype. IW Zombies is actually really good; however, it's so young and fresh so not many people are giving it a lick of a chance. As a result, YouTubers know that their IW:Z videos have not enough substance compared to the many secrets still hidden within Black Ops 3.

Is it more fun to eat a bag of candy when you know which of the 3 flavors you're gonna get, or eating a bag of candy where you have 10 different flavors and still don't know what 6 of them are?

Plus, y'know, YouTube heavily follows the Reddit community, and a good chunk of those members are...shudders.