Monthly Update: April 2017

InfestLithium

• Administrators

Wassup homeslices?

You know what time it is - monthly update time with the lads upstairs! We have had a lot of things happening, both front-end and back-end here on CoDz. Maybe you've noticed it, or perhaps you were under a [115] rock all this time. Either way, we got those funky fresh tidbits for ya.

Newest Additions

• Divinium Factory Catalog - We've expanded on a few items, including the addition of Zombies Trading Cards and the brand new forum ranks, "Cursed" and "Theorist"! Let your peers know you're a top dog by snagging these lovely titles here.
  • Mystery Box Loot Crates - You can still get your monthly box loot crates, hand-made and crafted in a custom Mystery Box design! What will you get out of 'em? Well, that's for your to find out, isn't it? Just ask our lads @Blurryface and @andydabeast.
  • A new Easter Egg within the site has been released. We're not talking about some WOOOO-WOO-WoooOOOooOOOo Easter Egg; this is the biggest one we have ever released in CoDz history! It will require knowledge of ciphers, puzzle-solving, and creativity to unlock. Should you crack it and discover the finale of it? Well...how does a cash prize ranging up to $100 sound? :glasses:

Recent Changes

• New "Shaolin Shuffle" theme from IW Zombies has been integrated as the current theme! Just select the Background Selector icon above on your userbar and choose the 3rd image (might show up as a dark blank, that's just the forum system being wonky).
  • ???
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, InfestLithium said:

Wassup homeslices?

You know what time it is - monthly update time with the lads upstairs! We have had a lot of things happening, both front-end and back-end here on CoDz. Maybe you've noticed it, or perhaps you were under a [115] rock all this time. Either way, we got those funky fresh tidbits for ya.

Newest Additions

• Divinium Factory Catalog - We've expanded on a few items, including the addition of Zombies Trading Cards and the brand new forum ranks, "Cursed" and "Theorist"! Let your peers know you're a top dog by snagging these lovely titles here.
  • Mystery Box Loot Crates - You can still get your monthly box loot crates, hand-made and crafted in a custom Mystery Box design! What will you get out of 'em? Well, that's for your to find out, isn't it? Just ask our lads @Blurryface and @andydabeast.
  • A new Easter Egg within the site has been released. We're not talking about some WOOOO-WOO-WoooOOOooOOOo Easter Egg; this is the biggest one we have ever released in CoDz history! It will require knowledge of ciphers, puzzle-solving, and creativity to unlock. Should you crack it and discover the finale of it? Well...how does a cash prize ranging up to $100 sound? :glasses:

Recent Changes

• New "Shaolin Shuffle" theme from IW Zombies has been integrated as the current theme! Just select the Background Selector icon above on your userbar and choose the 3rd image (might show up as a dark blank, that's just the forum system being wonky).
  • ???

Loving the new theme and also my Mystery Box.

You guys are doing an awesome job and I can't wait for another great month here! 

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Lizizadolphin said:

Oh oh, lots of neat stuff going on! Love it! That easter egg sounds pretty interesting, might just have to take a stab at it.

It's definitely a long one, that's for sure! The official introduction to it will be released relatively soon - will take all the years of Easter Egg hunting skills from Zombies to solve it.

I'll release teasers here and there which may prove helpful to the adventure. :smile:

2 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

It's definitely a long one, that's for sure! The official introduction to it will be released relatively soon - will take all the years of Easter Egg hunting skills from Zombies to solve it.

I'll release teasers here and there which may prove helpful to the adventure. :smile:

IMG_1761.JPGIMG_1762.JPG

IMG_1762.JPG

2 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

I will say, it DID take some EE hunting skills to solve that little cipher of yours, but where it leads... I'm working on it...

• Administrators

Heads up y'all: projected beginning of the Easter Egg hunt is April 21st. By then all the teasers and helpful clues necessary to begin will have been deployed, if not, released no later than the 21st.

If I do not have every available to the public by that date, I will personally give a clue on where to initially look to begin the Easter Egg.

Full information about the hunt, how to do a co-op search will also be available on that date.

Keep a lookout throughout this time for those teasers though! They contain vital info that will make or break your hunt!

On 4/7/2017 at 9:27 PM, Lizizadolphin said:

I will say, it DID take some EE hunting skills to solve that little cipher of yours, but where it leads... I'm working on it...

Yeah it took me sone trial and error, but 1 day. ?

Archived