Possible unsolved cipher / ee

ZombiesIsKey

Not sure if many people had actually noticed this. I did when the trailer first came out but didn't think much of it as the hype was more focused on the actual map itself but with a recent post on Reddit brining the topic up again, I thought I would bring it to you lovely people's attention.

As you can see in the image - In the intro cutscene of Revelations, there is actually writing on the side of the house that seems to read 

"O2E" / "OZE"

Now this could be many things. It could be an cipher for revelations. It may be a seperate EE for revelations all together. Or it may even be a clue to a cipher from another game.

I think this is a great thing that we should be working out and it is still something we haven't completely solved yet.

IMG_4036.JPG

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Looks like a -uZE. Some people saying that it's a 2 but the top is too sharp-edged to be a 2. And the "u" is not an "O" because there's some pixels above where it's cut off that the branch doesn't cover, so there's actual wall of the house before the branch comes into play.

Since I've spent the day researching and revising  variations of U2e and what I believe it could be. I will provide 1 possibly 2 links that if I thought were good food for thought. I'm a bit rusty but I shall go into DNA Haplogroup U2e and provide correlations between theTrue age of Mt-Eve on the Pedigree, briefly break down the science, (which I'll also provide a document that has some similar equations found on SoE.) and try to give comparisons within our storyline.IMG_1722.PNG

2 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

Looks like a -uZE. Some people saying that it's a 2 but the top is too sharp-edged to be a 2. And the "u" is not an "O" because there's some pixels above where it's cut off that the branch doesn't cover, so there's actual wall of the house before the branch comes into play.

Thats most definitely a 2. 

Archived