User of the Month March 2017 - anonymous & RadZakpak!

InfestLithium

Vote for March N[oob]otM  

8 members have voted

1. 1. WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

• RadZakpak
    • anonymous
    • andydabeast
    • Blurryface

This poll is closed to new votes

• Administrators

Y'ALL READY FOR THIS

Welcome back slayers to the monthly User of the Month contest! After a very, very, very long haitus of no new cyan king/queen, we have finally kicked things back up (with popular demand of course). There is always a good sport that's deserving of the prestiguous robes and crown for the month, regardless of the decline in Zombies hype.

For all you freshmeat who haven't of UotM, let your dear ol' papa Festo give you a short description of it:

User of the Month (UotM) is an honorary title and award that CoDz sets up on a monthly basis for members of the community who showcase great leadership, provide top-quality posts regardless of discussions, just all-around wonderful members that help support the community in many different fields.

Other members will then nominate who they think fills these criteria, and after so many nominations, will be able to vote on who they think should be this month's UotM. Remember - this is based on your qualitative characteristics, not quantitative! Being nominated is equally a huge deal, and there are many more months to come (even if you aren't voted for). This is a healthy competition to strive to become a better community member.

Basic Qualifications:

• Any nomination, will require a brief explanation, and example links of posts that show the qualities necessary for a User of the Month.
  • A user may not nominate themselves or anyone sharing the same IP address. This is to avoid cheating.
  • You need at least 50 posts, and have been a member for at least a month in order for your nominations to be considered valid.
  • A user may not nominate more than three other users per competition.
  • If there is an abundance of votes for two-three users where upon the total number of users is more than six, a second round of voting may occur if requested by the community. The second round will only consist of the top voted users.
  • A user may not win User of the Month if they have won the title in the last 3 months. A staff member may not win the title if they have won in the last 6 months.
  • Users will only be part of the User of the Month group for the month after they won. They will however keep a medal to recognize their victory.

How It Works

Step 1. Browse the forum. Look around, if you really weren't here during the month, please don't put up a random nomination or vote. Just look around. Spend 15 minutes, or even 7 hours scanning around the entire forum! There are lots of great things to read!

Step 2. Decide on your nominations. Pick a few people who you think could be worthy to be added into the poll. You aren't limited to one, but please don't nominate more than a few users. If they're worthy of nominations, they'll be mentioned by someone else. Trust your fellow users, and don't go on a nomination streak, you don't get a care package for 5 nominations.

Also, please read this thread by Ehjookayted on the qualities that are looked for in User of the Month candidates. - Please click here! - There will be cake.

Step 3. Post your nominations, and explanations or example links. When you've decided who you would like to nominate, please post it below in a reply to this topic. I will also be looking for a brief explanation, and/or a link or two showing examples of why they should be User of the Month.

Step 4. Wait. I will leave nominations open for about 2-3 days after posting this thread if time permits. This is simply to ensure that most of our regular users have the opportunity to chip in. Just be patient, and thank you for your time.  :smile:

Step 5. Vote! Out of the nominations, I will add those that meet the required criteria to a poll, which will run for about 3 days. I hope to end the poll on the last day of each month, but time can be a cruel mistress sometimes, so bare with me if things are a day or so off.

Step 6. Celebrate! Congrats, you helped a great member be recognized for his/her greatness. You should be feeling warm and tingly now. Be sure to congratulate them! After the voting is closed, I will remove the old User of the Month from the title, and the new winner will don the Cyan robe and become our new User of the Month!

Previous Winners Archive:

July 2016: @AetherialVoices

June 2016: @Spider

May 2016: DragonGJ

April 2016: -----------

March 2016: anonymous & shirtlessservice

February 2016: NaBrZHunter

January 2016: Ragdo11706

December 2015: Tac

November 2015: Kill_All_Monkeys

October 2015: NaBrZHunter

September 2015: Shooter

August 2015: Lenne

May 2015: Amantha77

July 2015: -----------

June 2015: @RequixEclipse

April 2015: Chopper

March 2015: ZombieOfTheDead

February 2015: Nightmare Voyager

January 2015: Black Hand Smith

December 2014: Stop mocking me0

November 2014: Undad

October 2014: The boring guy

September 2014: the_clay_bird

August 2014: GRILL

July 2014: InfestLithium + ETEl2NAL407

June 2014: Jolteon

May 2014: Naitrax

February 2014-March 2014: DeathBringerZen

January 2014: Hells Warrrior

December 2013: ----------

November 2013: 83457

October 2013: Boom

September 2013: Samara + Slade

August 2013: TheBSZombie

July 2013: ----------

June 2013: RequixEclipse

May 2013: FatedTitan

April 2013: Flammenwerfer

March 2013: l GRILL l

February 2013: InfestLithium

January 2013: MurderMachineX

December 2012: PINNAZ + Lenne

November 2012: Electric Jesus

October 2012: Punkrockzombie

September 2012: Jake-Duck

August 2012: MyLittleHellhound

July 2012: Rissole25

June 2012: perfectlemonade

May 2012: MixMasterNut

April 2012: BlindBusDrvr

March 2012: way2g00

February 2012: SuperHands

January 2012: Ehjookayted

December 2011: Tom852

November 2011: OstonedshooterO

October 2011: LiamFTWinter

September 2011: Phillips455

August 2011: Faust

July 2011: TacticalInsertion

June 2011: MrRoflWaffles

May 2011: XAvengedLullabyX

April 2011: cjdog23

March 2011: xXDaRkLeGeNdSXx

February 2011: DigitalShadowZZ

January 2011: ----------

December 2010: Graffiti Skys

November 2010: Mikeh12

October 2010: Undeadwolfy

September 2010: RedDeadRiot

August 2010: Alpha Snake

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I would like to nominate @InfestLithium for his eternal imput on this site. Since the absence of some active mods and members, he seems to fill their places. He is the brain behind the recent update, the Ancient Trials, and other juicy refreshing ideas that constantly update this site, and I'm sure he is currently working on something new. Without him, this site would be exact the same as a half year ago, and look how many things are added the last half year. Without him, CoDZ would not be half as active as it is today. CoDZ perhaps would not even have existed anymore.

Every new member having questions or reporting bugs, are friendly answered by him. I can't remember a mean or uninterested comment of him. He always seems to be the positive and innovative guy here.

Besides this, which already should be a reason to be UotM, @InfestLithium has proven to be an expert in the storyline. With his almost 5 years of experience, he became a real story-veteran, creating topics that amaze me every time.

And as a small side note: Without him this topic might not have existed.

• Moderators

I would like to nominate @InfestLithium and @anonymous.

@InfestLithium has been carrying an enormous amount of responsibility on his shoulders with this site, and has continued to innovate and add new features even during times of lesser activity. He has stayed active throughout the entire forum and has been a massive help and the one who gave me the opportunity to write my Storybook here. If not for him, I don't think I would have stuck to writing it as much as I have.

@anonymous has been probably the most active user I've seen since I joined this site, and continues to post thought-provoking threads and further discusses existing theories to keep people talking about the storyline, even during this time with limited info being added. The forum would not be quite the same without users like @anonymous continuing to post.

• Moderators

I am le nominating @Blurryface, cause he is not only very active, he also tries to incorporate the IW Zombies section, which is admirable.

It pains my heart though when I see him post and get quite a lot of views, but barely any replies. 

I think it is admirable that he at least tries to get something out of that new mode.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Lenne said:

He also tries to incorporate the IW Zombies section, which is admirable.

It pains my heart though when I see him post and get quite a lot of views, but barely any replies. 

I think it is admirable that he at least tries to get something out of that new mode.

I have the same thoughts about that. It is that I don't have IW, so I can't really discuss about it. But I really appreciate the posts Blurryface creates. I am sure a lot of orange nametags and guests here who play IW Zombies appreciate it alot, even while they don't or can't reply

On 3/25/2017 at 11:35 AM, InfestLithium said:

Basic Qualifications:

• Any nomination, will require a brief explanation, and example links of posts that show the qualities necessary for a User of the Month.
  • A user may not nominate more than three other users per competition.

4 hours ago, anonymous said:

Wow I am honored to be mentioned! 

I nominate @InfestLithium for his work organizing the Ancient Trials. It is a time commitment for him to weekly create a new challenge and write it up and compile the results and respond to questions. I think it is more work than people realize and We all appreciate that because it is a LOT of fun. 

• Administrators

It's so entirely difficult to nominate because we have several wonderful members that really showed initiative this month, so bear with me if I forget names that have already been previously mentioned.

@anonymous You've seen their name all around the forum. Always posting, engaging especially in the story aspect of Zombies despite the critical downtime in general CoD Zombies hype. Definitely someone that shows what real activity looks like!

@RadZakpak Ever since he came to CoDz to work on the Storybook (which is a fantastic read, you gotta experience it all!), he has been extremely helpful in engaging with others within the community, giving major support to CoDz when it came to new additions, participating in several types of discussion...did I mention the damn Storybook?

@andydabeast Although a new guy, this dude has been one of the biggest proponents for keeping the Ancient Trials alive. Even when things were getting tough workload-wise, he even came to help out where possible, always keeping me on my toes about it. Little reminders here and there help out a lot. I don't think the tournament would be nearly as successful without him constantly advocating it, making sure other competitors were active within it trying to create discussion. Talk about team player!

• Administrators

The Snoop D-O double G heard ya loud and clear, my schnizles! Voting has commenced and will end by Friday 11:59pm PST.

Also, thank you to all who nominated me but as part of my responsibility to this community, I cannot take part in the UotM. But I love y'all for thinking of me - it's so awesome to see so many people really enjoying the new things being brought to the site. Cheers to much more for the future! :smile:

• Moderators
9 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

Also, thank you to all who nominated me but as part of my responsibility to this community, I cannot take part in the UotM. But I love y'all for thinking of me - it's so awesome to see so many people really enjoying the new things being brought to the site. Cheers to much more for the future! 

If you know you deserved it to be UotM, its fine. As a side note: I am really fund on that trading cards game. Nice work on that!

Voted

Not sure if I missed the deadline! But I voted for Radzak. 

His story book book has kept me entertained on quite a few long flights over the last few months and I'm pretty certain when it's done I'll get the whole thing bound.

top effort! 

• Administrators

It appears we have a tie. In spirit of a returning UotM contest, we will have two cyan crows this month.

Congrats to @anonymous and @RadZakpak for becoming UotM for March 2017! Now, play nice and share the cyan robes you two. :glasses:

Also, a big shoutout to all who participated and were nominated in this event. It's a YUGE honor to be recognized by the community, and is a reminder to continue being awesome! Next month might be yours for the taking if you keep up the great work.

• Moderators

Aww, thanks everybody! Its a great honor for me to be nominated as UotM on this more than 25000 members having forum! And I am glad and honored to share that title with @RadZakpak, the author of the Storybook as well as many inspiring theories. I'm gonna wear that cyan nametag with pride, people!

Archived