Yuri Zavoyski the mysterious man in the loading screens?

Hello to everyone, I wanna submit this to you all:

With the comic issue #3 we had a new version of the loading screen of Nacth so the focus is also back on the original Nacht screen.

As first thing I wanna mark about the fact that the last 2 loading screens from the comic book are related to Ascension.

We seen the one from issue #2 who is right the remake of Ascension screen and now in the #3 we have the remake of the Nacht loading screen

but in its original release it have as same subject the person we have seen in the original Ascension screen.

Many people theorize that the subject in question could be Gersch but there are some elements who makes me think that he maybe is Yuri Zavoyski.

As we can see in the Ascension lading screen the man is working with rockets and in the close image we have a locked cage where maybe monkeys were kept.

So they are things associated more to Yuri than Gersch, but what most convinces me that this is Yuri is the phrase that he says when he trapped Gersch in the black hole,

Yuri calls Gersch "fat pig" so we assume that Gersch have a rounded body while the Man we see in these loading screens is not so rounded.

Also in the Ascension poster we all see a bald man (its face looks enough rounded) that many ppl associate to Gersch. If so it would be one more proof bcs the man

in these loading screens is not bald at all.

So assuming that he is Yuri we can see him (by some similitudes like glasses, belt, same jacket etc etc) be the main subject of the Nacht der untoten loading screen as well,

traveling during time and doing some kind of things hypnotizing other men and making them do some work on computers.

If so it would be very interesting bcs Yuri could be more important than what he seems to be. He could be still alive and have a clear target in its mind.

I think Ascension is very important in the zombie storyline and it is maybe a very important key.

what you all think?

yuri-travel.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

You have some very good points here. I don't necessarily believe that the one in the Ascension screen is the same as the one in the NdU screen, however you recently noticed that it says the years "1964" and "1943", the years Ascension and Gorod Krovi take place in. In that way it would be more logical that the one in the NdU screen is Gersch, since he traveled from 1964 to 1943. But you told some right points here, so I don't know. We don't really know what happened to Yuri. All we know is that he screams "No! What have I done!" a few moments after he has opened a Gersch Device, a gateway to the Dark Aether. What could have been happened after that? What happens which made him regret his actions? Why is he not sucked into the Gersch device? Or is he? But why does he not yell for help during Ascension?

@anonymous yes we have this timeline by 1964 to 1943 so by Ascension to Gorod and in Gorod is right where we find Gersch again.

So it could be him as well but we find him as ethereal version while in the loading screen we see a man in its human body go across the portal..

So talking about these 2 characters we have little more informations about Gersch, we know he was trapped in the Gersch device by Yuri

and we also know that we can free him trough the Ascension ee. Then we know he find its home there in Gorod where we catch him for Sophia.

The fact that we know less about Yuri could be one more proof that the man in the screen could be him bcs everything is open about his actions and destiny.

You mentioned the fact that he not yell for help during Ascension, maybe the answer is bcs he's not there anymore but he maybe is traveling

how we see in the loading screens? If we analyze the Ascension loading screen again we could divide it in two sides:

- LEFT SIDE before he trapped Gersch, we can see him still working about rockets.

- RIGHT SIDE after he trapped Gersch, we notice that the cages who kept monkeys are empty so it maybe means that this is after rockets test

and so after he opened the Gersch device. So after that episode he maybe teleported himself somewhere else and that's why when we play Ascension we don't find him there.

One other small proof is that hearing the registrations from Ascension we can notice how Yuri's voice sounds younger than the one of Gersch,

so if the man in these screens is Gersch it should look a little older while the voice of Yuri could fit better the ages of this mysterious man.

Juste theories nothing sure :)

Also I wanna ask the opinion of you all about this thing that I have noticed (look the attached pic).
Could that sign be that same that we see on walls in Kino and Ascension? (who represent the character of bo3 zombies launch poster)

blood_stain.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived