Who's banging on the door? Generator Room?

DirtySouthVol

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DirtySouthVol said:

I have only heard it after the 3rd slasher ritual and all easter egg preparation steps complete. Basically the next step would be to press the button in power room to go to the boss fight.

DSV

It could be Jay.

I know there is no proof of him actually being in the game but he was seen in many of the pictures that were taking during the motion tracking of Rave when Kevin was acting.

Would he pretty sweet if we could unlock him to play as too. :)

3 minutes ago, DirtySouthVol said:

Yes that's my thoughts as well... it does kinda sound like him and Smith was mentioning him in the script. Talking about him missing in action.

DSV

Something I really haven't had time to search on was this. I might give it a go during the week at some point. I do believe he will have some part in Rave.

2 hours ago, REAPERELITE318 said:

I used to love Jay and silent Bob, sounds like him to me.  Plus due to the lack of script and back story, I don't see how it could be anybody else. 

No one else was mentioned and you hear Kevin asking where Jay went in some quotes. There must be a way to get him!

• Administrators
4 hours ago, REAPERELITE318 said:

Btw, i know this isn't related to the topic but how do I go about signing up for the Ancient Trials? 

Registration for this month has just passed, but if you go into the Site News forum, find the Ancient Trials topic, and after every Challenge #4, we host registration for a week! We use Challonge for our brackets/signups, so we'll supply the link on that thread once it's time for registration. Or, just look out for our Twitter post about it. :smiley:

Okay, I did some searching. In the spawn room, there is a bookcase under the stairs to the Spiked Bat and M1. This bookcase has a pair of hinges on the left side, and the bookcase is slightly ajar. There appears to be a crawl space under the stairs behind it, but you can't see anything other than darkness inside through the crack left by the bookcase. Above the top hinge is an ace of hearts playing card. In the room with the Vlad cabinet and the stairs down to power, there is a table with a deck of playing cards. The top card on the deck is moved slightly and a 10 of hearts is visible. The table has 7 face up ace of hearts. The desk on the wall to the right of the stairs down to the mine also has the deck slightly showing a 10 of hearts and again has the ace of hearts. The desk also has a globe on it. The shelf above the desk has some books, while the shelf above that has some candles. One of the candles seems to stick out from the other ones visually. It is very brightly lighted, unlike the red ones beside it. I could also hear a banging from above the power room. It was a steady rhythm, like some sort of machinery. I don't know if this is the same as the knocking. The final thing I saw were 19 tally marks in rave paint next to the dart board by the Vlad cabinet. There is at least one other dart board in the mess hall. One useless thing I found that won't probably go anywhere is the cans of spray paint by the Spiked Bat show up as a solid tube of their color in rave mode. All of this was done Scene 1, with no progress on the main quest. 

On 11/03/2017 at 2:59 AM, M16 EPIC said:

Okay, I did some searching. In the spawn room, there is a bookcase under the stairs to the Spiked Bat and M1. This bookcase has a pair of hinges on the left side, and the bookcase is slightly ajar. There appears to be a crawl space under the stairs behind it, but you can't see anything other than darkness inside through the crack left by the bookcase. Above the top hinge is an ace of hearts playing card. In the room with the Vlad cabinet and the stairs down to power, there is a table with a deck of playing cards. The top card on the deck is moved slightly and a 10 of hearts is visible. The table has 7 face up ace of hearts. The desk on the wall to the right of the stairs down to the mine also has the deck slightly showing a 10 of hearts and again has the ace of hearts. The desk also has a globe on it. The shelf above the desk has some books, while the shelf above that has some candles. One of the candles seems to stick out from the other ones visually. It is very brightly lighted, unlike the red ones beside it. I could also hear a banging from above the power room. It was a steady rhythm, like some sort of machinery. I don't know if this is the same as the knocking. The final thing I saw were 19 tally marks in rave paint next to the dart board by the Vlad cabinet. There is at least one other dart board in the mess hall. One useless thing I found that won't probably go anywhere is the cans of spray paint by the Spiked Bat show up as a solid tube of their color in rave mode. All of this was done Scene 1, with no progress on the main quest. 

I am going to have a look at this tonight and see if I can find something! :)

You can hear a man's voice yelling "hey somebody let me out of here"! But you will not hear it until the last slasher ritual is complete. Either before or after you pick up the skull to go to the boss fight. Basically when you get to the point to where you are going to press the button in the power room to go to the boat house to ride with Kevin Smith across the lake to the boss fight. Could it be Jay?

DSV

1 hour ago, DirtySouthVol said:

You can hear a man's voice yelling "hey somebody let me out of here"! But you will not hear it until the last slasher ritual is complete. Either before or after you pick up the skull to go to the boss fight. Basically when you get to the point to where you are going to press the button in the power room to go to the boat house to ride with Kevin Smith across the lake to the boss fight. Could it be Jay?

DSV

I have a lot of faith that it is. When I get home later tonight, I will do the main EE up until I need to press the button then I am going to do a bit of exploring and see if I can press or shoot something to trigger a step. I don't see why they would tease him in images before the map was released and not put him in the game.

We should get a group of people together and try to solve this one out!

Archived