All IW Zombies Rank Icons 60-220

ZombiesIsKey

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For anyone interested in seeing what the level icons look like in IW Zombies, here are all the icons from level 60 to 220. The reason for starting at 60 is because the ranks before them are simply just the rank icons from multiplayer with a green zombie effect on them. I personally really like the icons. Here is the link :)

http://m.imgur.com/a/IV1L0

Awesome... I've been wondering what they all look like. I miss it being able to be icons on display in game on BO3.

DSV

3 hours ago, DirtySouthVol said:

Awesome... I've been wondering what they all look like. I miss it being able to be icons on display in game on BO3.

DSV

No worries dude, some of them look better than the level 220 icon in my opinion. I hope they add more ranks too and also I hope they add the ability to select whatever icon you like just like BO3 when you got to master prestige.

Archived