Hi everyone, my name is SPARTONWARRIOR3

SPARTON3

Message From: SPARTONWARRIOR3

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a great day and enjoying zombies!

I love to play zombies all the time, reach high rounds, complete Easter eggs, attempt difficult challenges and help the community in becoming a much more skilled Zombie Slayer.

I've been playing zombies since it launched back in 2008 and It has become such a huge passion of mine.

If your looking for someone to give you advice on strategies, rank up fast, complete Easter egg quests, etc. I am more than happy to help you!

Black Ops 3 Game Mode Ranks

Campaign Rank: 20

Multiplayer Rank: 204

Zombies Rank: 440

PS4 Gamertag: SPARTONWARRIOR3

Black Ops 3 Profile.PNG

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Hi fellow slayer!

Thank you for the introduction, don't forget to request your introduction medal in the introduction forum or by using the contact us form (found under help). We hope you find the forum a friendly and fun place. If you have evidence of achieving the requirements for other medals that are available, please let us know.

Remember to have a look at the Code of Conduct and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also have a look at the Formatting 201 topic on how to use the reply editor functions.

• Have a twitch account? Why not add your own stream?
  • Fancy a shot of a few games in the Arcade - see if you can get a high score!
  • Want to give us your own zombie story?
  • Do you have a theory on the zombie game mode, where have we been, where are we going? Let the other survivors know!
  • Have a look at the community center and get more involved with everyone.

Have fun, enjoy and don't be afraid to jump into any conversation. If something is posted in the wrong area then someone will let you know and explain what section it should go too, also remember to use the search function before posting, it may have already been posted elsewhere.

So who are the staff on the forums? Have a look here

All the best, 

S.O.P.H.I.A.

(Systems Operations Personal Help Intelligence Advisor)

• Moderators

Welcome to the site, SPAR, glad you found us. 2008, man, that are 9 years! Hope to see you in the threads. Are you interested and/or in the story too? Oh, and I personally think the Origins cut scene is more confusing. Still don't understand what importance the immortal soals of the children have :P

Neither do I, I know the children are technically the 4 Origins Characters, but I don't understand why they are so important. Heck, they aren't even brought up again during the Revelations ending Cut-Scene...

I've been following this story since it started and it makes me feel really old when I think back to playing Nacht Der Untoten for the first time. :p

Also, I'm glad to be on this Forum, been wanting to chat with a bunch of people, help build this community to become larger, more active and more importantly, make it more FUN! :)

Hope we can chat more, it's great to meet new people.

I love to play zombies all the time, reach high rounds, complete Easter eggs, attempt difficult challenges and help the community in becoming a much more skilled Zombie Slayer.

I've been playing zombies since it launched back in 2008 and It has become such a huge passion of mine.

If your looking for someone to give you advice on strategies, rank up fast, complete Easter egg quests, etc. I am more than happy to help you!

Black Ops 3 Profile.PNG

Sent from my iPad using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app
On 19/02/2017 at 0:04 AM, SPAR3 said:

Black Ops 3 Profile.PNG

Welcome to CODZ friend. You have really great stats and it looks like you put a lot of time into the game. I hope you stay active and that I see you around sometime! :)

42 minutes ago, andydabeast said:

You could get some pretty cool swag in here my friend! Nice to see more experienced players join the forum. 

Also, if you like challenges and have way to record, March signup for The Ancient Trials will open up in the next week!

How does it work? I'm new to all of this and I hope you don't mind giving me an idea of how it works. :p

I really want to take part and see how I stack against the rest. :)

7 hours ago, SPAR3 said:

How does it work? I'm new to all of this and I hope you don't mind giving me an idea of how it works. :p

I really want to take part and see how I stack against the rest. :)

So in the week before a new month you can sign up for the next month. There are links in the OP. Then, every Sunday he posts a new challenge. It could be from any Treyarch Zombies map. they are always solo and no gobble gum. Usually no Quick Revive. He posts all of the rules. For example, last week it was on ZNS with a 15min time limit. Power, perks, and pap were allowed but at 15min into your game, the wave you are on is your score. So you need to record your gameplay for proof. There is a link to submit and then you see who does best! Here are our standings for this month so far. I see you play on PS4, I do not know how you capture on that but I am on PC and use a free program called OBS.

For the medal request you see how under my posts there are medals? Those are because I provided screenshots of my stats in the medal request thread to prove that I have earned them. Looks like you can earn a few just from the screen you have there. 

Archived