Nostalgia

danderson46

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

75% of the players are (mostly young) new players that love the upgraded zombieshield, rituals, boss zombies and shiny stuff. 25% of the players are old school fanatics that dislike all this stuff. The 75% might follow the opinions of the 25%, but IF a new, old school, simple map will be released, Im sure they would dislike it. So the bells and whistles make money. And Treyarch is still a company.

But hey, maybe one day

I just love the original story that came with zombies. The mystery that came with group 935 and finding all of the radios and putting the pieces of the puzzle together. I hate how the new story consists of apothicons and doctor Monty and the different universes and stuff like that. The original story was so good. Not to mention when you completed the moon Easter egg and finally got to see Samantha for the first time. Zombies started going down the drain after origins in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

On 19/01/2017 at 8:17 PM, danderson46 said:

I just love the original story that came with zombies. The mystery that came with group 935 and finding all of the radios and putting the pieces of the puzzle together. I hate how the new story consists of apothicons and doctor Monty and the different universes and stuff like that. The original story was so good. Not to mention when you completed the moon Easter egg and finally got to see Samantha for the first time. Zombies started going down the drain after origins in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

Two words - Jason Blundell.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived